Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Toby.......

Bad Puddy Tat
    Nice Ride Toby Looks sweeeeetttt

FastTimmy
    Nice Tobe.......Very Nice

XFactor
    Toby,
    What 28 props were you running? I've seen 102 with 28 Lightining ET's and didn't hit the limiter. Never hit the limiters with 30 3 bladded clevers either.

TOBTEK
    28 labbed four blade cleavers I think? how do ya tell if they are ET's or cleavers? look the same to me.

XFactor
    28 labbed four blade cleavers I think? how do ya tell if they are ET's or cleavers? look the same to me.
    ET's are round ear. Who talked you into 28 clevers? If it was Dave, it must have been a bad hair day and he just wasn't thinking right.

TOBTEK
    ET's are round ear. Who talked you into 28 clevers? If it was Dave, it must have been a bad hair day and he just wasn't thinking right.
    I must have the cleavers....they arent rounded off. And yes, he said this would be a good all around prop.....im happy with them. BUT would like another larger set. Im thinking those 30 3 blade's would be a good commission for helping with the X sale John wont need them....he's RICH!

andy01
    Very nice Tob, congrats again! It turned out very nice. You have to finally be stoked. Put some 32 Cleavers on it and pinn IT!

XFactor
    I must have the cleavers....they arent rounded off. And yes, he said this would be a good all around prop.....im happy with them. BUT would like another larger set. Im thinking those 30 3 blade's would be a good commission for helping with the X sale John wont need them....he's RICH!
    Toby,
    If it's not to late, I would suggest the 28 ET's and 32 or 34 cleavers. See if Dave will swap the 28 cleavers for 32 or 34's. Buy a set of ET's. They're cheaper then cleavers.
    I agree, the ET's would be a great commision for the sale of X, but X isn't officially sold yet. No money has swapped hands. When it does, John would be the guy to ask for the props, he got a smokin deal on the boat. :boxed:

TOBTEK
    I hear you will have the $$$$ in a few days. NOW, give me my props and to late on the 28 clevers, I dont want to call and ask for them to get me another set of props. whats the diff between the ET's and clevers?

XFactor
    I hear you will have the $$$$ in a few days. NOW, give me my props and to late on the 28 clevers, I dont want to call and ask for them to get me another set of props. whats the diff between the ET's and clevers?
    Hole shot and mid range vs top end.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast