Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Toby.......

TOBTEK
    it was a last minute Walmart purchase. Need a orange soft cooler from the show in a few weeks. You gonna step into your new 30 deck at the show Glenn?

XFactor
    it was a last minute Walmart purchase. Need a orange soft cooler from the show in a few weeks. You gonna step into your new 30 deck at the show Glenn?
    Toby,
    Come on. Your whole mind set needs to change immedietly. Walmart?? Come on, there had to be a Chicks Sporting Goods somewhere close by. Couldn't you have paid Dave an extra $200 for a color keyed cooler worth $19.95?
    We'll see how hungry Dave is at the show for sales. I'd love to order a 30ft deck. Just can't justify what he thinks it's worth right now.

mbrown2
    Toby,
    Come on. Your whole mind set needs to change immedietly. Walmart?? Come on, there had to be a Chicks Sporting Goods somewhere close by. Couldn't you have paid Dave an extra $200 for a color keyed cooler worth $19.95?
    LMAO....that's funny

XFactor
    Mike,
    I can't believe your selling your boat. Mine just sold. I doubt it will take long for yours to sell. It's very clean and the right time of year to start listing it. Did you buy the extended warranty on the motors?

mbrown2
    Mike,
    I can't believe your selling your boat. Mine just sold. I doubt it will take long for yours to sell. It's very clean and the right time of year to start listing it. Did you buy the extended warranty on the motors?
    No; no extended warranty... I am not sure what I want next, and I don't mind seeing a boat sit, but I have a problem paying cat insurance on a boat that sits as second boat.
    Maybe I should just have Dave cut a walk through in it, put some Sport Deck logos on it and go apply for Deckboat insurance.....isn't that what Toby's boat is...

TOBTEK
    No; no extended warranty... I am not sure what I want next, and I don't mind seeing a boat sit, but I have a problem paying cat insurance on a boat that sits as second boat.
    Maybe I should just have Dave cut a walk through in it, put some Sport Deck logos on it and go apply for Deckboat insurance.....isn't that what Toby's boat is...
    SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........

XFactor
    Maybe I should just have Dave cut a walk through in it, put some Sport Deck logos on it and go apply for Deckboat insurance.
    Dave tells me insurance on a deck is the same as a cat as the same as a "V" as the same as anything with similar weight and power. Do you think that's just a sales pitch? :rollside:

mbrown2
    Dave tells me insurance on a deck is the same as a cat as the same as a "V" as the same as anything with similar weight and power. Do you think that's just a sales pitch? :rollside:
    He might tell you that, but I think there is a couple thousand dollars diff between mine and Toby's...maybe the 30 is diff. Also, other then the Howard Bullet, I don't think many other V's out the command the insurance premium that a cat does.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456