Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: hydrofest 2006

taylormanss
    there will be a boat gathering at coleto creek reservoir on 25,26,and 27 august should be a great time,it's a small lake but it was a real good time last year.Coleto Creek is located near victoria Tx. for more info go over to texas***boats.com look in events,should be a great outing! see ya'll there!

oldbuck40
    I'll be there with the water wheel chair
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...illhouse18.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...illhouse15.jpg

you also better be somwhere else earlier on in the month!!! and dont be givin me that :cry:

Devilman
    you also better be somwhere else earlier on in the month!!! and dont be givin me that :cry:
    Suh-LAP!!!
    Damn, in da face!

taylormanss
    hey old buck are you gonna make it down to coleto? are ya gonna have your boat? and how about greaser? taylorman? can't wait to see you guys again. great looking pics richard. damn good running ford!

mrgoslow
    4 posts! thats promising!

Devilman
    hey old buck are you gonna make it down to coleto? are ya gonna have your boat? and how about greaser? taylorman? can't wait to see you guys again. great looking pics richard. damn good running ford!
    Yeah, when it ain't full of weeds...LMFAO!

STRETCH
    there will be a boat gathering at coleto creek reservoir on 25,26,and 27 august should be a great time,it's a small lake but it was a real good time last year.Coleto Creek is located near victoria Tx. for more info go over to texas***boats.com look in events,should be a great outing! see ya'll there!
    Where is everyone stayin at?? Sounds interseting to me, got any more details? Need to get the boat out more before summer ends.......

taylormanss
    go over to texas***boats.com and check out events you can find all the info in there. there is a state park where it is at,goliad ,tx is down the road,so is victoria,tx. which is a much bigger town.

taylormanss
    4 posts! thats promising!
    mrgoslow how ya been doing? how is your boat running? come on up to coleto creek,august 25th 26th and 27th

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast