Thread: Need someone ASAP

EmpirE231
    Hey guys .... my girlfriend is a dental hygienist... just graduated this past june. she has her state board exams coming up on sat the 29th of this month! she needs to find a patient for this exam... that meets the criteria that the state requires.... certain percent of build up, ceratin amount of tissue over the teeth...etc. it's tough!! she's already screened about 10 people and no luck yet and the deadline is coming soon!! pretty much a decent candidate should be between the ages of 18-40 ... haven't been to dentist for a cleaning in atleast 5-10 years .... no wisdom teeth preferred.... if you smoke.. that's a +... no major cavaties . this is deep cleaning... soo the teeath can look perfectly fine on the outside.... it's under the gums that counts. she would need to screen you asap to see if you're a possible candidate.... if you qualify... and be the patient for her on sat the 29th.... you would end up getting a complete cleaning done (around $1800 value) for no charge .... also she will pay you around a $100 fo being her patient. if you think you may qualify... or know someone that might... please let me know!! we are in the riverside area.... !! thanks :220v: ... reply.. or pm!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    My sister is a dentist and I was her patient when she tested for her license. I know she had a really hard time finding the right people too. Good luck.

Hardly Satisfied
    SORRY ,CAN'T help you

topless
    Hey guys .... my girlfriend is a dental hygienist... just graduated this past june. she has her state board exams coming up on sat the 29th of this month! she needs to find a patient for this exam... that meets the criteria that the state requires.... certain percent of build up, ceratin amount of tissue over the teeth...etc. it's tough!! she's already screened about 10 people and no luck yet and the deadline is coming soon!! pretty much a decent candidate should be between the ages of 18-40 ... haven't been to dentist for a cleaning in atleast 5-10 years .... no wisdom teeth preferred.... if you smoke.. that's a +... no major cavaties . this is deep cleaning... soo the teeath can look perfectly fine on the outside.... it's under the gums that counts. she would need to screen you asap to see if you're a possible candidate.... if you qualify... and be the patient for her on sat the 29th.... you would end up getting a complete cleaning done (around $1800 value) for no charge .... also she will pay you around a $100 fo being her patient. if you think you may qualify... or know someone that might... please let me know!! we are in the riverside area.... !! thanks :220v: ... reply.. or pm!I qualify except for the age. Oh well, I have plans that day anyway.

Jbb
    I am in!...Hope she can make me beautiful....
    http://www.foogle.biz/bad_teeth.jpg

Jordy
    haven't been to dentist for a cleaning in atleast 5-10 years ... no major cavaties .
    5-10 years between cleanings with no major cavities??? Good luck with all that. 5-10 years between cleanings is just fockin' disgusting to begin with. :yuk: :notam:

Essex29
    Hey guys .... my girlfriend is a dental hygienist... just graduated this past june. she has her state board exams coming up on sat the 29th of this month! she needs to find a patient for this exam... that meets the criteria that the state requires.... certain percent of build up, ceratin amount of tissue over the teeth...etc. it's tough!! she's already screened about 10 people and no luck yet and the deadline is coming soon!! pretty much a decent candidate should be between the ages of 18-40 ... haven't been to dentist for a cleaning in atleast 5-10 years .... no wisdom teeth preferred.... if you smoke.. that's a +... no major cavaties . this is deep cleaning... soo the teeath can look perfectly fine on the outside.... it's under the gums that counts. she would need to screen you asap to see if you're a possible candidate.... if you qualify... and be the patient for her on sat the 29th.... you would end up getting a complete cleaning done (around $1800 value) for no charge .... also she will pay you around a $100 fo being her patient. if you think you may qualify... or know someone that might... please let me know!! we are in the riverside area.... !! thanks :220v: ... reply.. or pm!
    I go to the the dntist regularly, but the other guys I had with me :cry: You should have mentioned it last night...could have got 2 of us