Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What will happen to draw us into this war??

Blown 472
    An attack on an american ship in the area with "arab" weapons?
    An attack on us soil with known weapons from Iran?
    Lets hear your theories..................

centerhill condor
    it really isn't a war yet... it is some kind of media event... currently, hot chicks in red boob tops are reporting from the front that things are sooo bad.. its not war yet. It'll be a war when the reporters are taking fire and wearing OD green helmets with the flak jacket.
    We already are in this war. We've been supplying the Israelis with arms and the persians with green backs.
    We won't take U.S. military action other than intel and sat imagery until the status quo is threatened.

QuickJet
    Is what's happening is Iran is funding Hesbolla (sp?) with not only cash, but weapons as well. The fighting is going to get more intesnse, so intense that the world is going to see Israel as the bad guy in all this. The propoganda has already started. Irans intentions are to keep the fighting between hesbolla and Israel so hot that they (Iran) step in to save the day. Iran has wanted to eliminte Israel and has even stated to the UN that Israel needs to be whipped off the map. When Iran interveins, that is when the U.S. gets involved. Hopefully we can launch a full frontal "kill all the living" war instead of this door to door bullshit we are doing in Iraq.

bigq
    Not going to happen, this is nothing new. It will be over in a week and the UN will move in, the USA will pay for everything and why because everyone expects the US tax dollars to pay for the world problems.
    They can all kiss my broke ass...I need to save my money to fuel my Big 4X4 diesel fuel guzzeling 4 door truck. :rollside:

Kurtis500
    An attack on an american ship in the area with "arab" weapons?
    An attack on us soil with known weapons from Iran?
    Lets hear your theories..................
    Whatever it takes to keep them from flying airplanes into our highrises again...

Blown 472
    you can be sure that something will be spun into an excuse
    You see when you live your life with your head up your ass this is what you get, thick stupid americans being spoon fed crap and sucking the rep ass. effin morons.

Blown 472
    Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is what you are trying to say
    No way dude, I heard it on rush and it is true, I am going to sing it to the world.

Old Texan
    Blown you sure seem frustrated here lately.

Blown 472
    Blown you sure seem frustrated here lately.
    Nope, just stirring it up.

Old Texan
    Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Keep that up and the herd is going to stampede thinking it's a mating call.....right up your driveway

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast