Thread: Do Chix have a Dix Week?

Trailer Park Casanova
    The wife gotta outta the shower, dried off, laid back on the bed, and asked me to do her.
    Of course I followed through on my husbandly duties.
    Hey,, we're married, I had to.
    Might have been dick week I thought. We have a teriffic sexlife, but sometimes she really Amp's it up.
    I ride on the train daily with a group. We notice the girls moods in the group go through a monthly cycle of; angry week, a sad week, then a happy or what we figure is," it's they want the dick week" then a confused week.
    Then the cycle repeats the next month.
    I was watching a Public television show from WBGH Boston where a group of Harvard students got a big grant to do a study.
    They went to a niteclub & shopping district, and offered passing by women $100 cash if they could swab the girls saliva for a hormone and other lab tests and a quick interview.
    They had lots of takers.
    The study found that girls dressed sexy and in naughty good moods were ovulating, the girls dressed bitch primm were not.
    Maybe the sexy ovulating women were in dick week we wagered.
    What's your take?:

BajaMike
    Yea, the good ones have a least one dix week a month....it's dix week, then "pre-MS" week, then "MS" week, then "post-MS week", then dix week again.....of course with a little practice you should be able to bring out a "dix day" just about any time of the month.
    That's for the good ones.....the bad ones, you get rid of quick! :idea:
    :rollside:

Devil's Advocate
    Yea, the good ones have a least one dix week a month....it's dix week, then "pre-MS" week, then "MS" week, then "post-MS week", then dix week again.....of course with a little practice you should be able to bring out a "dix day" just about any time of the month.
    That's for the good ones.....the bad ones, you get rid of quick! :idea:
    :rollside:
    LOL I think I agree with that one dix week :rollside:

coolchange
    Absativly. I have these dreams of something attacking the "little general" then I wake up and its the wife!

uvindex
    Maybe the sexy ovulating women were in dick week we wagered. What's your take?:Makes perfect evolutionary sense. If a chick back in caveman days didn't get boned while ovulating, she wasn't going to get pregnant and therefore her genes didn't get passed on. So, females who "went for it" while ovulating were selected over those who didn't.