Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTF!!! Credit Card Fraud!!!

NOTALENT
    Come to work this morning......check my bank account.....and some mother focker has charged about $700 to a company called Handango out of Texas!!!
    I only buy things online via Pay Pal. I have never had a problem in the last 5 or more years I have been doing this. Fock this pisses me off!!!! I wonder how they got my card info.....Now I have to do a credit report and make sure thats all copesetic!!! :argue:

RitcheyRch
    Seems more and more people are being affected by these scum bags.
    Looks like they buying more computers or software to get their next victim.
    http://www.handango.com/home.jsp?siteId=1

NOTALENT
    Fock!! I have to wait 30 minutes for someone to get in so I can call on this...First gonna call the company and see what they say and tell them not to ship anything.....the charges were from this morning!!??

RitcheyRch
    Good luck.

NorCal Gameshow
    The company I bought wheels from in SoCal will only ship to the address that the credit card company has for you. if all companies did that, it would slow credit card fraud down. in your case it would be great if the police would deliver the merchandise to the thief
    (unless of course this was just an honest mistake)

AltarGirl
    Come to work this morning......check my bank account.....and some mother focker has charged about $700 to a company called Handango out of Texas!!!
    I only buy things online via Pay Pal. I have never had a problem in the last 5 or more years I have been doing this. Fock this pisses me off!!!! I wonder how they got my card info.....Now I have to do a credit report and make sure thats all copesetic!!! :argue:
    This same thing happened to me w/my debit card last week! It was the day before I bought my car so I was sweating that big time! I had about $900 stolen, but luckily it was all put back.
    People are so smart about this whole thing, you'll never know how they got the number unfortunately

NOTALENT
    I just got off the phone with the company Handango....and the bank....
    Handango was nice enough to give me the guys name and address.....Im still confused on how my card would work with a different name and address....
    The dudes name is:
    Ta Nguyen Minh Duc !!!!!
    Is there anyway I can go after this guy???

NOTALENT
    This same thing happened to me w/my debit card last week! It was the day before I bought my car so I was sweating that big time! I had about $900 stolen, but luckily it was all put back.
    People are so smart about this whole thing, you'll never know how they got the number unfortunately
    Hopefully this guy wasnt smart.....Im trying to buy my new bike this weekend this is the last thing I need!!!

cave
    It happen to me and Pay Pal took care of it. It froze my paypal account for 3 months. Lucky for you you caught this early.
    Thieves have a choice to send items to other than the listed address so long as they type in the correct address for the card. It could be as simple as the correct zip code.
    Its almost impossible to catch the fockers because they send these items to addresses they know no one is home. Fed ex and UPS routinely leave packages without a signature. Thats when the crooks pick them up. So I was told by paypal.

THATJEFFGUY
    I just got off the phone with the company Handango....and the bank....
    Handango was nice enough to give me the guys name and address.....Im still confused on how my card would work with a different name and address....
    The dudes name is:
    Ta Nguyen Minh Duc !!!!!
    Is there anyway I can go after this guy???
    Time to pay him a little visit ! :crossx:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast