Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anna Saturday

moparjet
    Heading To Anna Saturday For The Day .....any Takers....have To Make A Stop At Redleaders And Jacks Place....

CMZRACING
    wish i could, got tons of chit to do around the house, plus garage clean up day, time to wash and wax the truck, but the boats already to go if i had a chaufur to drive my ass down there. have fun boy

jets4me
    brent lets roll to the lake drink some cold ones

Slacker
    Where ya puttin in and at what time. My starters acting up, could use the hammer trick to get me through the day. Let me know or i could bring the ski to meet ya ....take me fora ride and i will be happy enough to give ya some cold ones...

moparjet
    Probly Be There Around 10am Or So Put In At Anna Point....run To The Sand Bar And Some Friends......come On Out

redleader@Anna
    Hey guys,
    Sorry but I won't be there this saturday7/23...but ya'll stop on by Jack's...and the kitchen anyway Jack's always there at his house...I'll be there next weekend and the following weekend late on saturday probably around 2:30-3:30...otherwise see ya"ll on the 18th-19th for the b.o.t.e :rollside: :crossx: :rollside:

redleader@Anna
    Hey Jetsforme,
    "Checkmate" Charley Turner is pickin up his new blower boat on the 29th, he'll be lookin fo ya better be ready, come 8/19!!!! :crossx: :220v: :crossx:

sunkisst
    Hey Guys,I would come, but,I am staying home with my hangover.State-of-the-art.Blown & Injected,All aluminum block.I did it right. :cry: :cry: :cry:

sunkisst
    It has lasted all day.I love me.

redleader@Anna
    FREAK!! :crossx:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast