Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: How many NW guys are out there...

1968Droptop
    I'm new to this board, and relativly new to the Jet boat world as well. I was wondering how many guys are out here in the NW WA area ? I have recently purchased a `76 Sanger. My buddy has a `76 Sunchaser. We played at Tapps a lot towards the end of the summer. We're both wanting to maybe hook up with other guys in the area when it gets warmer. Thought it may be fun to hook up for a little boating, BSing, Beveraging, etc.

malcolm
    Where you from? I'm probably north of you if you hang out at Tapps. There's many of us up here. Keep your eyes peeled for WA or NW posts. We practically live on the Snohomish river all summer. If you come up and give it a try you'll never go back to Tapps again.

Hey Chris. Welcome to the board. There's quite a bit of us stumbling around here. We were new to the group last year and found that you couldn't ask for a nicer bunch. Awesome boats, lots of laughs and great times.
    Where do you live? There's a handful that are in the south sound/Tacoma,Puyallup area. We're on the westside over in Kitsap county, some in King county and then the more questionable bunch is up in Snohomish county
    Definately don't be afraid to jump in. John

malcolm
    Hey, I resemble that remark!

Captain Assin' Off
    Didn't you mean "Questioned" John?
    Another Chris eh? That's three, we're gonna have to start nicknaming these dudes. We're a bunch of horses asses that are in it to have a good time, and still have some dedication to safety. Like the other guys, we're probably hanging on the river most of the summer, so get ready, and welcome!

You know I had to take a shot. You'd think less of me if I didn't (not that you could think less of me )

Captain Assin' Off
    Not to start a "car chat" but what kind of English drop top do you have?

Another Chris eh? That's three, we're gonna have to start nicknaming these dudes.
    I was thinking the same thing. How about if we all just call each other Chris? Might be simpler in the long run......
    "Where'd Chris go? I saw him leave with Chris. Crap, Chris got hammered last night. I saw him make a move on Chris's wife. Does this belong to Chris? Who sunk their boat this weekend, gotta be Matt."
    Okay, so I guess it wouldnt work out so well after all.

1968Droptop
    Can't wait to talk more with you guys !!! Me and my buddy live in Enumclaw. Neither one of us has done a river yet, but we've heard it's REAL fun !!! I've been salivating over the thought of left, right, left, right, right at FULL speed !!! Has got to be a BLAST !!!
    My Droptop top is not English. When I signed up for a user name it added the word English. I have no idea why, I e-mailed the web host about dropping the English off of my user name. I actually have a `68 Firebird Convertible w/a High Output 350, 4-speed, and 3.36 gears. And a `67 Fairlane w/a 390, C-6, and 3.55 posi. And `75 Trans Am, 400 (for now), TH400, and 3.55 posi. And a `79 F-150 4X4, 6" lift, built 400, 4-speed (sucks, want to convert it to an auto), 3.55. And a 18' `76 Sanger, powered by a FORD 460 and a Berk pump. The boat's a 20 20 boat. 20 feet or 20 mph it looks great. But if you look closely you can see it's age. Plan on a paint job and an interior maybe next summer. Then the BLOWER for the 460 !!!!
    What about you guys, you into only boats ? Or ?????
    Any of you ever talk to the LBBA guys ? It seems as though they'd be a lot of fun !
    Chris

Holy cow Chris. You gotta be car poor with that bunch. Nice set of cars though. I love those Fairlanes. A Big Block car to boot. Damn. I'm terrible jealous
    The only other toy is below. I've owned it forever and have recently blown it back a part a bit for some upgrading.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...m_Web_view.jpg
    This is a car friendly bunch as well so you're in good company. LBBA seems like a good group as well and I hope to meet up with them someday for thier Shasta run.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast