Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: How many NW guys are out there...

1968Droptop
    John like you were talking about at Blue Lake. I bet you can pic up a lot of Panthers t-shirts right now.
    Probably going to take some crap for this, but I'm a life long Steeler's fan. My wife even sent me and my 2 buddies back to Pittsburgh for my 40th B-Day this year (last year I guess, the Nov 15th ESPN Sunday night game, what a BLAST it was !!). Seahawks are second on my list. Figures, the 1st time the Hawks make it to the big dance, and I'll be roooting against them.
    Tahiti: Thats sounds like a nice size, especially with the tip out, not too big, and not too small. Those tip outs sure add a LOT of room inside. We have an `89 35' Holiday Rambler. Got a coach for the reason you spoke of, can't tow anything behind a trailer. We like to go quadin as well, and can't fit all 3 in the truck bed, so a motorhome was our best choice. Biggest problem is the darn fuel tank size !!!

malcolm
    Sounds like Top Shelf on KISW, huh Chris (Rogers)!

Sounds like Top Shelf on KISW, huh Chris (Rogers)!
    Kinda does but I'll wait till I hear his laugh before i make my final decision......

malcolm
    Ha-ha! You too huh!
    Should we all pitch in and get 1968Droptop one of BJ's Enumclaw T-shirts?

1968Droptop
    Should we all pitch in and get 1968Droptop one of BJ's Enumclaw T-shirts?
    Am I missing something here. I'm guessing it has something to do with Horses.....LOL.
    An a side note, anyone get in the water today ? I was looking outside at that bright yellow warm thing in the sky and though about skimming over the water at a high rate of speed....

malcolm
    Yeah, you guessed it.
    http://www.bjaday.com/images/shirt_sale2.jpg
    Yeah, that sun looked good, the little I saw of it. I was stuck in the shop trying to put a dump truck engine back together.

1968Droptop
    Yeah, you guessed it.
    Maybe I should rename boat ? How does "Just Horsin Around" sound ? LOL
    Malcolm, you work at a big or small shop. I drive for USF Reddaway, and Monroe, Snohomish, Duvall is my normal route. Just wondering if we've crossed paths before ?

malcolm
    Looks like my pic went all red X on me, oh well.
    Little shop. Just my Dad and I. We were (until June) up in Sultan by the Red Apple market before we moved back to the shop at his house just Northwest of Monroe.

1968Droptop
    Little shop. Just my Dad and I. We were (until June) up in Sultan by the Red Apple market before we moved back to the shop at his house just Northwest of Monroe.
    That sounds cool. I worked with my dad for several years, kinda miss it sometimes. It definetly has his advantages and draw backs. Small shops are sure nice, you can use it for your own stuff sometimes. unlike my GIANT Co., no one can use anything of the Company's, afraid of law suits.
    I know your area quite well. What river do you play in ? Where do you launch ?

JETBOY03
    we like to play at the snohomish river most of us launch at rotary park.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast