Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: How many NW guys are out there...

JETBOY03
    ill have to say malcolm is right about never want to go to tapps let alone a lake after going to river. im also on the southend.

1978 Rogers
    Welcome to the group Chris. I'm down in the Puyallup valley. What's it like up in Enumclaw and all the media coverage on the Horses. #1 one story from the Seattle Times. Thats something to be proud of. :crossx:
    This is a pretty good group of people. There are quite a few of us up here in the NW. We could have a large turn out this year. Hopefully sooner than later.
    John, I can only think of Blue Lake Chris. We'll call him Windy. Who else is there besides me? I must have had a few beers when I met the other one. :rollside:

spectras only
    68 droptop , welcome to the board . Only met Malcolm from this bunch , and he's a good guy to talk about jetboats. I want to make a trip to 'HIS' river one day with the 19 spectra before taking it up to the okanagan in the summer.
    Can you post a picture of your Firebird for my son ? He's muscle " car crazy "
    and has a few diecast models , including a black 68 firebird Friend of mine has a red 68 Camaro SS conv in Seattle , which we haven't seen yet !

1968Droptop
    A friendly bunch ? With the horse comment right off the bat ? I don't know...LOL !!! I take $hit at work for that still to this day. I'm thinking I'll never hear the end of it. Oh well all in good fun.
    Calling me Windy Chris ??? That might be better than you know. My wife and friends say I talk a LOT. I never really noticed :-). And E-town is known for it's wind (and Horses....).
    1978 Rogers, what turnout were you refering to ?
    jrork, what a BEAUTY !!! What's under the hood ? You mentioned Shasta. We're looking at making the trip this year.
    spectras only, a buddy is helping me set up a web site (as E-towners er not msart). I hope to have pictures of all the toys up in the next week or so.
    I can't believe you guys are on this site this much in the middle of Jan. !!! You all must be drooling for sun sun sun like we are ! In fact my buddy with the Sunchaser called a little bit ago. He's jonseing to boat so bad he had to fire his up in the shop just to hear it run for a second. Can't say as I blame him. I just pulled the baffles outta my Basett's. Hopefully put the headers back on this weekend (in between football games). I can't wait to hear it w/o those baffles....
    You guys enjoy adualt beverages ? Maybe we could get together a central local and BS ? Another freind had a revolving "shop/garage night". They'd meet once a month, stand in the garage/shop and just BS. Good way to get to know each other, and get a fix until summer.

1978 Rogers
    I'm sorry, I wasn't calling you Windy Chris. I was referring to (can't think of his name on here) Chris that has a cabin on blue lake. Had us go there last Labor Day. Hell, I have never tented in so much wind.

1978 Rogers
    BSing in a shop sounds good. I have to see if I can get away. We had a baby girl Dec. 19. Its a little hard right now to get away.
    OK Mr. Rork, I'm confused. Just these 3 Chris'es, Me, Blue Lake & English? Right. :cry: These sleepless nights are killing me.

Tahiti350
    Droptop,
    Tahiti350 here, the group mis-fit. Not a Jet, but the 60+mph 1/2 Whacker (Sterndrive). Just hooked up with this bunch about a year ago, but have had the Tahiti for about 6 years. I'm in the Spanaway/Graham area, adn so far the only one to take the boat out so far this year :yuk: .
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...666_jan_05.JPG
    I'm also a car nut, have 9 cars right now, plus the tahiti, 4 motorccyles, and the portable house (5th wheel trailer). Cars include 2 '64 Galaxie's (Xl Ragtop, and Faux XL Hardtop), 4 trucks (3 Dodges, and a S-15 Jimmy), the Draggin' wagon ('88 Pontiac Safari Wagon w/76 400 Pontiac power, hotrodded), the wife's '86 Regal, and a Subaru Legacy 4WD wagon (don't ask...).
    A get together sounds good, but time on (or at least at) the water would be even better, hint, hint for the rest of you slackers.....

1978 Rogers
    Hey Gary, I go by the forecast. Not whats really happening outside. Hey..................wait a minute. Ah, crap. Missed another 1/2 way decent winter day.

malcolm
    I'll have to wait for my new engine, I'm tired of my small block throwing oil all over.

1978 Rogers
    I'll have to wait for my new engine, I'm tired of my small block throwing oil all over.
    Makes it easy to get in & out. :idea:

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast