Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: How many NW guys are out there...

Tahiti350
    Yeah, Excuses, excuses, it's cold, it leaks, motor is hanging from a rope, I'm already looking for the next trip out to try some things, and the call is going out to Jet Hot tomorrow for a quote on getting the Bassett's redone. I want 65+ this year, and a weekend that I can actually use a full tank of fuel...
    Actually I kind of like the current exhaust, but, damn, there heavy
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...warming_up.JPG

Konabud
    Welcome Chris! I'm from the Graham / Kapowsin area (just over on the next hill). I've been boating all my life but I'm fairly new to the jet boat thing too. Hope to see you around some of the local lakes (and rivers) this summer!
    Creg
    AKA Konabud

Glencoe MiniDay
    I Dont see anybody from Oregon Talking any in here.

cruser
    I'm here. What's up?

malcolm
    I can't believe you guys are on this site this much in the middle of Jan. !!! You all must be drooling for sun sun sun like we are !
    Exactly!
    You guys enjoy adualt beverages ? Maybe we could get together a central local and BS ? Another freind had a revolving "shop/garage night". They'd meet once a month, stand in the garage/shop and just BS. Good way to get to know each other, and get a fix until summer.
    Sounds like the Thursday Night Garage Assn. They meet every week at someones garage, BS all night and check out each others rides. I go whenever there's one close to me.

1978 Rogers
    1978 Rogers, what turnout were you refering to ?
    I was refering to Classic Boat Beach Bash (something like that) and Freeboard Challenge. I think LBBA puts one on also. ***boat had one of them in Sept or Oct. Looked like a great turn out. I want to road trip down there sometime.

48OFF
    This might be a perfect time to plan Moses Lake #2 get together at Verns place. We most likely dont even have to let him know we are going to show up, Lets pick a date and blend in with the locals that keep showing up till 3 am. He might even let some of you guys go for a ride, instead of just drooling over his green machine. Alright I was one of those drooling and not haveing the #2 scared out of me either. If you want we could get together at my place in CDA. Lets plan something. Eric

1978 Rogers
    Only as long as you still have your cut off jean shorts. Go Daisy. I think sometime in the first part of June. The sooner the better, as long as the weather cooperates.

77468sleekcraft
    I have a 78 TA with around 550 horse and a 75 dodge panel wagon van --totaly stonered out...

1978 Rogers
    I have a 75 dodge panel wagon van --totaly stonered out...
    Who customized it? Anyone we know? :crossx:

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast