Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: How many NW guys are out there...

1968Droptop
    I need to remember all your names. This will take some time. You guys have overwhelmed me. I had NO idea there was so much traffic on this board. I like it !!!!
    You guys must of hung out together one or two times before ? A shop BS night would be fun. Me and my buddy (Tony) are total gear heads. We talk cars, 4x4's, and boats all night long. We've laughed at ourselves in the past, figured we'd run outta things to talk about over the past 20+ years, guess not..lol.
    Tahiti350, you have DEDICATION !!! I'm not big on winter boating, too darn cold (I know, meow), and currently WAY too much water coming out of the sky. Part of our problem is the only place close for us is Tapps, which is currently drained. I'm sure after we hit a river we'll be hooked. We talked about going East, but never made it. We also enjoy fishing, and have talked about taking them to Quincy for fun of it ;-). Be quite a sight, pulling little 12" trout outta the lake in our boats..LOL.

1975sleekcraft
    moses lake is da bomb!--lake wa is choppy as f-ck--(summer)--samamish is the shizzle--tri-citys is freakin awesome(columbia river)-around hydro race time-
    oh ya i have a 55 packard 400 series-power steering-power brakes-power windows-power seats-power antenna-and a ride levelling system--all stock--

malcolm
    Brothell???

Tahiti350
    I Just look for any opportunity to get out of the house this time of year... :220v: . Plus better water, adn no crowds...

1968Droptop
    Here's a picture of the boat if I did it right...LOL

1968Droptop
    Now if I could only figure out how to make the picture show up with my post (and how to make the wheels on my truck look round..LOL) I'd be in good shape. How do you add a picture under your name ?

Tahiti350
    Open your picture in the photo album, right click on it, click properties, copy the "address", go back to your post, click the little mountain icon thing, paste your pic's address in the block that appears, click okay. Wallah, a picture everyone can see. :crossx:
    Have fun with this option, and you do know you only have 2 weeks from first post to show pic's of the better looking half or significant other, right ?

malcolm
    Nice pic.

PC Rat
    Another Washintonian right here. In the last few years, I've had my boat to: John Day River, O'Sullivan, Mayfield, Desert Aire, Fish Hook, Hood Park, Columbia Park, and Rimrock.
    For Sale:

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast