Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shelby 500

FreshTracks
    http://www.fordboldmoves.com/Episode.aspx?episode=5 .
    Pretty sweet episode. Be sure to check out Episode # 1. As an American it's very inspiring regardless of what brand you drive.

charlyox
    Sweet!

Craig
    Nice! We wanted one, went to the biggest Ford dealer here in the valley and they wouldn't even take a deposit Said the ones they were getting were already spoken for. Oh well, bought a Roush Mustang. Not as fast, but not as expensive either. I need to finish my GS anyway

Riverhound
    Nice! We wanted one, went to the biggest Ford dealer here in the valley and they wouldn't even take a deposit Said the ones they were getting were already spoken for. Oh well, bought a Roush Mustang. Not as fast, but not as expensive either. I need to finish my GS anyway
    How do you like the Roush car? I am looking for a Roush or Saleen.

Craig
    I like it The Saleen is a nice car as well.

dmontzsta
    Ford Power! You gotta love it...they have always been doing great things and continue to get better. The Shelby GT500 (Cobra) is one bad ass mofo, once the dealer mark ups go away, they are going to be VERY affordable and a huge bang for the buck. They are going to make a bunch of them too, so it is not a limited production run. Expect to see them as much as you would see older Cobras (95-04).

Daytona19
    I thinkl I just saw one between Hollywood florida and orlando driving down the highway. Black with gold stripes and it was awesome.

Craig
    If it was black and gold, it might have been one of the new Hertz GT350's. Also a nice car!
    http://blogs.cars.com/photos/uncateg...elbygt350h.jpg

dmontzsta
    yup, black with gold is definately a Hertz edition.

Not So Fast
    Hard to believe you could actually rent one of these back then, my God an authentic "Hertz Edition" is almost priceless now. Since they are badged a "350" do they have the samre motor as the "500". Boy, do I wish I had my GT 500/427 side oiler back now. NSF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast