Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Security Camera ?'s

Riverkid
    Anyone know what the laws are about cams in rez neighborhoods? Our next door neighbor put two up high under the eaves on his second story. One is pointed right into MY backyard. I know I can deal with this with a well placed pellet, but what other recourse is there? I don't know if the HOA can do anything.
    The guy is a freak and I cannot talk to him at all any more, after five years of being neighbors :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: I'm afraid I'd lose it on him.

Screemy1
    put a camera that faces his yard.... put it right by the wall... when you see him outside get your camcorder.... film him a lot... make him feel like a star.... I always overexagerate the things my old neighbor did that pissed me off... kind of was fun... he would get so pissed, he even called the cops... the cops could tell the guy was a moron and joked about it with me... of course they ended with the P/C you guys should try to get along... ha ha.. try it, you will be amazed at how funny they guy will be...

No Name
    I would mount one on your home facing his backyard with a huge spot light mounted on it for night vision. I bet he will get the message after a few nights of having to put his hand over his eyes every time he walked out back.

Riverkid
    The cams he put up have night vision (IR) lights around them. I wonder what a laser would do to the lens after dark? They home school 5 kids and call the SO any time they can hear music in our backyard - no outside influences on their kids you see. They don't have a TV or listen to the radio. Got every Disney VHS ever made though...
    I'm thinking a nice ghetto rap CD at 8 or so this Saturday...

Riverkid
    I would mount one on your home facing his backyard with a huge spot light mounted on it for night vision. I bet he will get the message after a few nights of having to put his hand over his eyes every time he walked out back.
    He never walks out back. Just the kids. We used to see him peeking out the back windows, so we planted big palms everywhere a window viewed our yard. Now he's got cameras Those trees are expensive!

Cheap Thrills
    The cams he put up have night vision (IR) lights around them. I wonder what a laser would do to the lens after dark? They home school 5 kids and call the SO any time they can hear music in our backyard - no outside influences on their kids you see. They don't have a TV or listen to the radio. Got every Disney VHS ever made though...
    I'm thinking a nice ghetto rap CD at 8 or so this Saturday...
    I was going to suggest aiming a lazer at the lens and flood it . :220v:
    C.T. :wink:

No Name
    He never walks out back. Just the kids. We used to see him peeking out the back windows, so we planted big palms everywhere a window viewed our yard. Now he's got cameras Those trees are expensive!
    In that case I would go with the pellet gun idea.

Riverkid
    The neighbor on the other side of the freak just came over. He's livid. It seems there is another camera on the other side of freak's house pointed right into neighbor #2's jacuzzi area... I wonder how hot it was in his attic yesterday when he was pulling that wire, 140???

djunkie
    The neighbor on the other side of the freak just came over. He's livid. It seems there is another camera on the other side of freak's house pointed right into neighbor #2's jacuzzi area... I wonder how hot it was in his attic yesterday when he was pulling that wire, 140???
    There has to be something illegal to this.

Riverkid
    ^^^ I think you're right. My wife called the Sheriff's Office and they didn't know. I think I'll walk over and knock on the door. This should be good. The last time he rushed me with a shovel, right up to the property line. He'd still be walking around with it jammed up his a** if he'd made it to my side...

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast