Thread: Saguaro on Sunday/ Roll call

KACHINA KEN
    Wheres the homies? Spit, Shaun, you guys coming out or what?

NautiII
    The Mrs. has to work, but may take the kids out for a while. 396, 460, Cave, EMCAM, where are ya'll?????????

squirt'nmyload
    i'm thinking about it...maybe i'll get to meet you guys

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    my bad ken, I just stumbled upon this thread I was out there yesterday but I was in the front testing a friends boat. I will be in the back this sunday for sure!!! I heard there were some kick ass shows going on back there and I missed it:cry: Let me know when your going back out again

KACHINA KEN
    my bad ken, I just stumbled upon this thread I was out there yesterday but I was in the front testing a friends boat. I will be in the back this sunday for sure!!! I heard there were some kick ass shows going on back there and I missed it:cry: Let me know when your going back out again
    Just found out I get my new truck on Thursday. So yeah I should be out there too. Hows the sled?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    sled isnt doing too bad. Still dialing her in. Lots of setup changes so I am constantly changing hardware.I fianlly got it to ride good now I have to get her to run faster We will for sure be out there sunday. THere has been alot of peeps out there lately so get there early. Its full by 10am!!!! I will be there early and drunk by 11am I havent partied yet this year on the water. I will try to get bubba and shaun out there this weekend.....