Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "KING OF CFW"?

Boy I got to tell you these boat laid down some awsome pass's. Rat Attack made a pass that was unreal. The water was ruff and the man never lifted tell the prop shaft broke & the motor blew from to many r's. He slowed to a stop with smoke coming from the boat. There was lots of smoke, I thought the thing was on fire. WOW, that guy has some big ball's!! Now for the Quick Shot boat. After sun set just before dark, Darrin put the Quick Shot boat in the water and pointed at the Camp Far West bridge seen a half mile off to the north. He warmed the motor for a minute. All the sudden he droped it in gear and he was gone. I would guess it was a 6 sec. pass & over 160mph. It was just unreal. The boat left so hard and was gone so fast my mouth fell open. My hat is off to these two guy's, and a BIG thank you.

CFW Bridge! [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119cfwfd002-med.jpg[/img]

Sangster
    That's "Hydro Hero" shit right there......KILLER WEEK.....Wish my boat was there......

Her454
    Sangster:
    uclahater:
    Sangster:
    Right before Billy B. left I seen his Son, wearing a "Purple Kings Crown".... Did it have dalmation spots around the boarder? I'm not sure on the Spots, But Billy was telling Conner something about "This has nothing to do with the Imperial Margarine Commercials...." I didnt list this under the Donations but uclahater fed-ex'd that to me so we could use it special for the KING title! THANKS Uclahater!!!!

Quickshot
    Have to say that i had the BEST time ever,lots and lots of great people boaters ,friends and even the icecream man ,, and got to hang out with a Great guy that puts a lot into all the campfar west events, Bob jolson ,and everybody else that made the event a" 5 star" in my book cant wait till next time ,trying to fit the boat for a bow light for next time wink Thank You ALL Darrin Christle

MEEEEEOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quickshot
    wink JBG want to hear a NEW story ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??? jawdrop jawdrop

As long as it does not involve Her454

Her454
    I should have given you and your buddy both a paddle with the shit stir'r title on it.
    [ June 19, 2003, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

yeah whatever

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast