Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What the heck it with chicks?

Acommanderguy
    I swear I am glutten for punishment with girls. I think I just attract the messed up ones. I met this chick, totally rad she said all the right things etc... So we hang out introduce her to my friends. Had a great time sat night went to dinner went to a luau, and back to her place. Had a fantastic ending that went to about 4:45 till she said oh I drank to much I am not like this.. I was like WTF? So I got up and left (drunker then her mind you) she kept feeding 151! Anyways come to find out yesterday when we were suppose to go to the lake. I find out she is at the beach with my friend, and told him some big BS story. Bc now she likes him. So The pictures are now posted on my myspace. I love it when girls get caught ina lie. Anyways needless to say my friendship is now over. Been bestfriends for years. I learned a life lesson today... what the hell is with girls????

HOSS
    by the story you just told,,,,ah,,,maybe your gay?

Trailer Park Casanova
    I swear I am glutten for punishment with girls. I learned a life lesson today... what the hell is with girls????
    99% of them lie to you.
    99% are head cases.
    99% want what they can't get.
    99% don't reason, nor hold themselves accountable.

Acommanderguy
    wow hoss. I am far from it, but thanks for the input!

buzzaro
    I swear I am glutten for punishment with girls. I think I just attract the messed up ones. I met this chick, totally rad she said all the right things etc... So we hang out introduce her to my friends. Had a great time sat night went to dinner went to a luau, and back to her place. Had a fantastic ending that went to about 4:45 till she said oh I drank to much I am not like this.. I was like WTF? So I got up and left (drunker then her mind you) she kept feeding 151! Anyways come to find out yesterday when we were suppose to go to the lake. I find out she is at the beach with my friend, and told him some big BS story. Bc now she likes him. So The pictures are now posted on my myspace. I love it when girls get caught ina lie. Anyways needless to say my friendship is now over. Been bestfriends for years. I learned a life lesson today... what the hell is with girls????
    Wow, how long did you know her before that sat night? If it was less than a week I cant see how you could possibly be pissed off at your buddy, you said yourself shes feeding bullshiat all around. Dont be so butthurt, after all....now you get give bud crap for sloppy seconds for the next 1.5 years :crossx:

Tom Brown
    ... what the hell is with girls????
    Were your balls swollen? :idea:
    ... because if there's one thing women find repulsive... it's a guy with swollen balls. :yuk:

Tom Brown
    99% of them lie to you.
    99% are head cases.
    99% want what they can't get.
    99% don't reason, nor hold themselves accountable.
    Thank you, Dr. Morale!

Run_em_Hard
    Dude...girls come and go but friends are forever. Don't give up a friendship for some crazy girl.

Acommanderguy
    Balls are kinda big tom! what can I say its the italian in me.... I have known her for a bit, but we just recently started kickin it. Bu the buddy knew I was talking to her! He isn't a saint himself. But I would've never imagined him doing this to me. I have been there for him through all the crap he went through. But I can tell you that this girl said all the right things to "T" I was amazed. Seriously. But I am glad this happened now rather then mons down the line. Thats the bright side. But the friendship is over. Plain and simple

No Name
    Women can make guys do some stupid things, I don’t know if I would trash your friendship you’ve had for years because of some HO you just met.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast