Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kobe haters --->

tcook33
    ..if they didn't play 6th grade basketball in the 3rd I would have hit my goddamn parlay
    Gambling is the devil....

al cole'holic
    Gambling is the devil....
    ..so are women after they have kids

MayDaze
    It just isn't the same talking about the Lake Show with DILLIGAF not here to give his Lakers Love!! :rollside: :rollside:

dmontzsta
    It just isn't the same talking about the Lake Show with DILLIGAF not here to give his Lakers Love!! :rollside: :rollside:
    werd, or SWB chiming in. Dont worry though I am sure they are watching this. They are just upset cause the Lakers are about to pass the clippers.

Ducatista
    Got a question for "true" Laker fans. If you could choose between Kobe and Magic, who would it be?
    Tough question, probably not a fair question, because Kobe is only half way through his career, provided he stays healthy. History will prove him to be one of the best ever at his position, I believe. People forget he is only 26, and has to grow up in the media spot light with all your mistakes on the front page. The average person doesn't have to deal with that. He is maturing as a person, learning from life's lessons, just like most of us do. He is, and has been, the premier player at his position, and has won 3 rings. He work ethic is top notch, he is everything & more that West traded for, out of high school. Magic played point guard, so fortunatly they both would probably make my all time Laker team. :rollside:

Ducatista
    Who cares how many points he scores?! Why does that really matter?!
    Mark my words: No team with Kobe on it will ever win a championship with Kobe as its gunner. Kobe couldn't spell team if he was on Wheel of Fortune.
    Dan, it really does matter who scores how much in a game, the object in basketball is to out score the other team. A team, the Lakers, have already won 3 championships with Kobe as their gunner. Don't believe what you read in the media about Kobe, it's mostly B.S. Fate would have him take the blame for the breakup of the Lakers, that doesn't mean he is not a team player, he is. :argue:

tcook33
    ..so are women after they have kids
    You just need to train em right from the get go.......

KineticoH20
    Dan, it really does matter who scores how much in a game, the object in basketball is to out score the other team. A team, the Lakers, have already won 3 championships with Kobe as their gunner. Don't believe what you read in the media about Kobe, it's mostly B.S. Fate would have him take the blame for the breakup of the Lakers, that doesn't mean he is not a team player, he is. :argue:
    Yea and isn't he responsable for the Beatles break up also :idea:

Jyruiz
    I don't blame Kobe for the Lakers breakup, I think Dr. Buss made the decision to go with youth and the harder working player. Shaq is getting older and is lazy, always having some phamtom injury so he would not have to practice. Shaq wanted a contract extension that would have crippled the Lakers, Shaq wanted to get paid for what he did for the Lakers (which he didn't do alone) but as I recall, he got paid those years. You can tell he is on the decline and wont be getting much better, but Kobe will, Kobe is never satisfied. If Shaq had the same work ethic, he would still be here.

dmontzsta
    I don't blame Kobe for the Lakers breakup, I think Dr. Buss made the decision to go with youth and the harder working player. Shaq is getting older and is lazy, always having some phamtom injury so he would not have to practice. Shaq wanted a contract extension that would have crippled the Lakers, Shaq wanted to get paid for what he did for the Lakers (which he didn't do alone) but as I recall, he got paid those years. You can tell he is on the decline and wont be getting much better, but Kobe will, Kobe is never satisfied. If Shaq had the same work ethic, he would still be here.
    Could you imagine the decline we would be going through? geez. Losing Kobe and having Shaq, he already missed about 20+ games this season. We would be in sad, sad shape. Atleast the Lakers are winning, cause Kobe is doing everything he can to keep from losing.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast