Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long Beach Sprint Nationals Invitation

rossdbos
    On behalf of the Southern California Speedboat Club (SCSC) this is an invitation to all of you who have V-drives that wish to display them at the Long Beach Sprint Nationals (Marine Stadium) on August 12 & 13, 2006.
    This is a first come first serve basis and the first 35-40 boats will get in free and recieve two free tickets/1 parking space for both Saturday and Sunday's events.
    This year the Classic V-Drive Display will be on the North Side of the Stadium (not the pit/beach side) as we have a lot of vendor booths sold and the City of Long Beach has expressed the need to see the North Side of Stadium is used. Motorhomes will be allowed along with overnight camping (Note: I will get the final o.k. in writing tommorrow from the City) but the RV/Motorhomes cannot park lengthwise (parralel to water) rather "head in" to the parking spots. I will have a food vendor on the North Side and possibly (though I doubt it) a beer garden on the North Side (again tommorrow meeting with the City will determine the fate of that issue).
    Please note that viewing from the North Side is as good if not better than the beach/pit side, but again there is no bad "seat in the house" at the Stadium.
    Please email or call me (email preferred) with your information so I can get the information/tickets to you. I can be reached via email at rossdbos26@yahoo.com or (310) 318-4012. When emailing me please specify your name, address, email/phone number, boat type (year, hull, motor, colors, etc.) and whether or not you will be in a motorhome or truck.
    Thank you for your support. This years event is going to be huge with the return of the K's and Super Stocks in addition to 20+ Cracker Boxes already committed to race for their APBA Summer Nationals as well as 13 GN's committed for their APBA National Title. Pro-Stocks, Nostalgia Flats and Nostalgia Endurance. Discount coupons will appear in the AUTOTRADER magazines or I can fax anyone a discount coupon. BTW, the souvenir program is over 100 pages and will definitely be a "keeper"!
    Lots of great racing action at the birthplace of powerboat racing on the West Coast!
    See ya at the Stadium!
    Ross Wallach, Race Director/Commodore SCSC

MAXIMUS
    Sounds like its going to be one to remember! Thanks for all the effort Ross!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Awesome!! Can't wait!!!
    Dmontzsta, see ya there!

dmontzsta
    Awesome!! Can't wait!!!
    Dmontzsta, see ya there!
    lol.

MAXIMUS
    Awesome!! Can't wait!!!
    Dmontzsta, see ya there!
    Why do you always have to turn every informative thread into a nut fest! Its ok that u and donald are rubbin uglies but please keep it clean here....

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    Sounds good...

dmontzsta
    Why do you always have to turn every informative thread into a nut fest! Its ok that u and donald are rubbin uglies but please keep it clean here....
    You big teddy bear, dont get jealous...Jerry will still film you and the plan b crew getting dirty behind the scenes.

bordsmnj
    can anyone bring their rv???? i have a little 21 footer and would love to get all nascar about it and stuff. even bring the BBQ.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    can anyone bring their rv???? i have a little 21 footer and would love to get all nascar about it and stuff. even bring the BBQ.
    I would if I had one, I do know someone who lives right there at the stadium.usually always has a party for the event...btw..where are you in G.G.?? I am off of west/chapman

Mid-life Crisis
    I might have my K-boat finished but won't be in a position to race it. Since K's are allowed this year, will I at least be able to start it up in the pits a couple of times???? :idea:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast