Thread: Mayor "Law and Order"

Old Texan
    A good man trying to get things done.
    http://home.bellsouth.net/s/editoria...&rg=blsadstrgt
    I love this exceprt:
    Michael Stoops, acting executive director for the National Coalition for the Homeless in Washington, said Melton is the first mayor in the country to put a curfew on the homeless. Stoops said his organization is considering legal action to keep other cities from following suit.
    "For a liberal Democratic African American mayor to consider homeless people as vagrants is a way to defame an entire group of people," Stoops said.
    Now who'd a thought we had a "National Coalition for the Homeless" and that the homeles could be considered "vagrants".

rrrr
    Coalition for the Homeless, huh? What a fukkin idiot. Good job, Mr. Mayor. About time elected officials stood up and did something, and he gets shit from the liberal pussies.....
    va·grant ( P ) Pronunciation Key (vgrnt)
    noun
    1.) One who wanders from place to place without a permanent home or a means of livelihood.
    2.) A wanderer; a rover.
    3.) One who lives on the streets and constitutes a public nuisance.

Poster X
    Vagrants by and large are a national shame. There's a few lazy shits in the bunch but many have my pity. I've seen countless mental cases and discarded children pounding the pavement.

rrrr
    Vagrants by and large are a national shame. There's a few lazy shits in the bunch but many have my pity. I've seen countless mental cases and discarded children pounding the pavement.
    Why should I be ashamed of drunks and addicts living on the street? Most are there by choice.