Thread: Pulled a wire off a sub...

kcvega
    One of the wires going from the terminal to the cone broke right at the terminal on a Kicker 10" CVR. I'm gonna solder it back on. Any suggestions?

Run_em_Hard
    One of the wires going from the terminal to the cone broke right at the terminal on a Kicker 10" CVR. I'm gonna solder it back on. Any suggestions?
    Buy a new one...

kcvega
    I knew I could get some really good technical advice here. Thanks. I'll try the solder first cause it costs nothing.

deerob5000
    Soder it ive done it to some 6 x 9 it works fine. You also might want to try re-adjusting your amp for the sub woofer they might be adjusted wrong thats why mine broke.

kcvega
    Fixed it this morning and put it back in. I thought, damn those speakers are really moving but didn't think too much about it cause they sounded good. I might turn the gain down just a hair. I guess could be pushing em a little too hard.

Kim Hanson
    I had a 12" Pioneer...750 watt sub and I broke the spiderwire cause of it pounding so hard and once its broke :cry: It is toast, buy bigger this time......( . )( . )............