Thread: Turbos!

78hallett-ss
    I Am Pulling My Motor Tomorrow And I Need Help! I Am Either Buying Dana Marine Exhaust And In The Future Put A Blower On It... Or I Would Like A Twin Turbo Setup... Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find A Good Used Setup... Prefer Something Low Enough To Keep My Hatch... Blower Would Get A Scoop... I Know Someone On Here Has An Extra Setup In There Garage The Dont Need! Single Carb Or Dual... I Have A Performer Rpm Airgap And Will Be Going Through The Motor As The Cam Went Flat... Please Advise Oh Mighty V Drive Gods!

T-56
    I've got a kit for a SBC I'm not using. Not helping you out very much am I?

78hallett-ss
    well i dont need the manifolds if that is the small block reference... i have Hardins. but i am guessing with you being in Iraq it would be hard for me to look at it and/or have you ship it to me! thanks and be safe over there!

InKahntrol
    There are a few different turbo setups for sale here on the board. Check the SPAM section.

78hallett-ss
    There are a few different turbo setups for sale here on the board. Check the SPAM section.
    I SAW THE ONE FOR 1800 AND I PM'D HIM. THAT IS MORE WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR. SINGLE CARB AND LOW SO IT FITS UNDER MY HATCH AND HAS TRANSOM EXHAUST. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TALL THAT INNERCOOLER IS? NOW I HAVE AN 850 WITH A 3" SPARK ARRESTOR WITH 1/2" CLEARANCE TO MY HATCH...

78hallett-ss
    I found a few single carb setups but all were sold. looking for the older style banks setup for log type manifolds. large innercooler is best but the small one will work too. similar to one below

Schiada Time
    I have a twin turbo set-up for a BBC that I do not plan to use. may be willing to sell. My # is 714-276-5268.
    Thanks
    Travis

78hallett-ss
    i have missed 2 on ebay...no cash at the time.... does anyone know of a twin setup for sale???....old banks or pfm with single carb. prefer the larger intercooler...