Thread: Circle boat alternator pulley needed

CircleJerk
    Help, my new boat really needs an alternator. Does anyone know of a bolt on flywheel pulley used or where can I get one in a hurry. I only have two weeks! SS83 used to run a mag and now sports an HEI and an electric water pump...... Help please....YoRJerKnEss smile_sp

CircleJerk
    I forgot to ask JD if he has the fluid dampner that I may be able to mount at the flywheel. Justin are you there? Talk to me, I'm home laid up with a wooden knee! smile_sp

Jerk call Bergeron. I think this is a standard item for him. I have one somewhere off my old boat but it would take me longer to find it than to walk to Phoenix for a new one.

GofastRacer
    CircleJerk:
    Help, my new boat really needs an alternator. Does anyone know of a bolt on flywheel pulley used or where can I get one in a hurry. I only have two weeks! SS83 used to run a mag and now sports an HEI and an electric water pump...... Help please....YoRJerKnEss smile_sp CJ, check your PM's..

CircleJerk
    Thanks Mike and Art, I would like to attend your first Garage Sale for sure! Have I missed anything good here on the forum? smile_sp