Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Motorola Razor

Wet Dream
    Whats the concensus on this phone? My old phone took a crap and I'm looking for a new phone. I don't need the top of the line do all, but I like most major functions, and to get onto Hot Boat forums on the phone would be great. Is it a good phone, or look for another?

Sleek-Jet
    They're fragile... if you tend to be a little clutzy with your phone, move on.
    I've got an e815 Motorolla, Verizon, it's nearly as good a phone as my old Star-tac...

Mrs.Killer
    Can't hear that well out of it. Other that that, i like mine.

olbiezer
    loved mine it was much better the the samsung i had.......but.......dont let it get wet lol it got wet dropping out of the holder in the boat....naturly it went to the wetest part of the boat and killed itself.......i say it was suaside myself........motrola say too bad we dont fix em just make em........

LUVNLIFE
    I work construction out in the field as a foreman and everyone I know that has one says they like them but the phone doesn't make a good field phone

Daytona19
    Can't hear that well out of it. Other that that, i like mine.
    I really like mine. IF you cant hear out of it go make them give you another. Mine did that too and it was replaced asap and I actually have to turn it down now its so loud. Good phone!

JetBoatRich
    I bought one for both my kids, they love them and still working after 8 months the features are good and they use the blue tooth to swap files, etc

Chipster27
    They're fragile... if you tend to be a little clutzy with your phone, move on.
    I've got an e815 Motorolla, Verizon, it's nearly as good a phone as my old Star-tac...
    Same thing I had a V3 when they first came out from Cingular. Good phone, but a little awkward due to it's size. I handed it down to the wife and at first she liked it but after using a while she thought it was too thin.
    I then went to a Treo 650, a Blackberry, a Treo 700W and now I have a Motorola E815 and really like it. It's a little bigger, but tactilely it's easier to use.

J540
    Whats the concensus on this phone? My old phone took a crap and I'm looking for a new phone. I don't need the top of the line do all, but I like most major functions, and to get onto Hot Boat forums on the phone would be great. Is it a good phone, or look for another?
    Wife and I and the kids have one. The kids are not too easy on them but there not to bad. Just dont put it in your pocket cuz it gets fuzz in the screen area and its hard to see in the day light. the first ones had a few prob, but all is good so far, just get the Ins, dont cheep out on that its not that bad, a few bucks a month.

BadKachina
    It has tons of features, fits easilly in your pocket, stays charged forever and recharges in minutes. I can't find anything I don't like about it except that its fragile. I dropped one and the screen quit working, jumped in the lake with one in my pocket and it died completely. So I've had three in as many months. I'm tired of buying new ones now, you just have be carefull with them. It's actually so small that you forget it's in your pocket most of the time.
    My son has some Samsung phone that says is much better, seems like teenagers know what's up with stuff like that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast