Thread: Powellfest Poker Run details... 8/6

Mardonzi
    Well, 10 More days Till the festivities officially kick off.
    The Poker Run will start Saturday Morning with Stop maps being handed out at 9:00 am and the Run leaving at 10:00 am from the Powellfest party site located approxoimately 7 miles up Navajo Canyon on Lake Powell.
    The Grand Prize for this event is a 5 Day- 4 Night 59 ft Houseboat rental donated by Lake Powell Resorts and Marina. There are also other prizes for High and Low hands including Boat Bling Hot Sauce and Vinyl Sauce and Gift Certificates from other locations.
    All proceeds for this event are being donated to The Another Way Foundation, which is a crisis management group for battered women located in Page, AZ.
    In conjunction with this, there will be a Luau pig roast being held at the Start/ Finish location at Navajo Canyon afterwards.
    Poker Run cards are 20.00 and Dinner is on a donation basis.
    PM me if you have any questions....

AzLakeLizard
    The Poker Run will start Saturday Morning with Stop maps being handed out at 9:00 am and the Run leaving at 10:00 am from the Powellfest party site located approxoimately 7 miles up Navajo Canyon on Lake Powell.
    The Grand Prize for this event is a 5 Day- 4 Night 59 ft Houseboat rental donated by Lake Powell Resorts and Marina. There are also other prizes for High and Low hands. All proceeds for this event are being donated to The Another Way Foundation, which is a crisis management group for battered women located in Page, AZ.
    In conjunction with this, there will be a Luau pig roast being held at the Start/ Finish location at Navajo Canyon afterwards.
    That is so Great!... good job Babe! :rollside:

DeepVee
    Anyone need a ride for the Poker Run? My wife and kids are tied up that weekend so I may need some passengers. You'll have to be unaffraid to fly. :cry:
    Nice job on the prizes Don.

Mardonzi
    I'm sure finding someone to ride with you won't be an issue. I know of one couple that is staying on the houseboat that would love to ride with you...

91nordic29
    who all will be staying on the houseboat?
    1. cindy & randy

AzLakeLizard
    The Grand Prize for this event is a 5 Day- 4 Night 59 ft Houseboat rental donated by Lake Powell Resorts and Marina. There are also other prizes for High and Low hands including Boat Bling Hot Sauce and Vinyl Sauce and Gift Certificates from other locations.
    All proceeds for this event are being donated to The Another Way Foundation, which is a crisis management group for battered women located in Page, AZ.
    bump for your effort!

Mardonzi
    Just keeping it in public view.. for those who are coming over!

Mardonzi
    Finalized the stops tonight..
    It should acoomodate anyone that wants to take a side trip or two away from the group, such as visiting Rainbow Bridge.
    We'll hand out a flyer either when you buy your poker run card(s) or on Saturday morning before heading out.
    The way that we are doing this run will allow people to miss pretty much every stop if they want to, or not even go, as long as they are back at the camp beach prior to the closing of the Run. There will be more specifics when everyone shows up