Thread: Got Water? Parker and Havi what are the levels?

Wake Havasu
    Hi
    I tried Parker last week.
    :cry:
    I could walk across the river on most of it.
    How far up (norte) can one get on Havi?
    CFM rlease data means nothing to me.
    Is it 3 feet, 4 feet or what!

Boatcop
    You must have seen the River (Parker) below Headgate Dam. The Strip has more than enough water. It was down about 1 foot for the first 2 weeks or so of the year but is back to normal (winter) levels. Even with the 1 foot drop, there was no problem. Saw a bunch of boats cruising, nearly every day. Even a few 30' +.

slink
    You must have seen the River (Parker) below Headgate Dam. The Strip has more than enough water. It was down about 1 foot for the first 2 weeks or so of the year but is back to normal (winter) levels. Even with the 1 foot drop, there was no problem. Saw a bunch of boats cruising, nearly every day. Even a few 30' +.
    Stop lying Alan, its bad for our image. Parker sucks, it never has water, you'll ruin a prop just thinking about putting your boat in. Do yourself a huge favor and head up to Havasu...alot more water up there and you might even see a boobie or two....if you're in to that kind of stuff

Focker
    Was At Havi On Friday
    No Water Problems

h2oski2fast
    Stop lying Alan, its bad for our image. Parker sucks, it never has water, you'll ruin a prop just thinking about putting your boat in. Do yourself a huge favor and head up to Havasu...alot more water up there and you might even see a boobie or two....if you're in to that kind of stuff
    Yeah, what slink said. Parker sucks.

Moneypitt
    Not to mention the pirates that have been doing all sorts of nasty things to people that are not fully aware and very careful when boating between the Parker dam and Bluewater. Oh the stories I've heard, the robbing and raping, the Parker economy depends on the river use so these stories are hard to find, but I heard about the bluehairs from Havasu and BHC that were terrorized on the strip in the AARP newsletter. Please stay away, and maybe the pirates will go somewhere else..............MP

Squirtin Thunder
    Not to mention the pirates that have been doing all sorts of nasty things to people that are not fully aware and very careful when boating between the Parker dam and Bluewater. Oh the stories I've heard, the robbing and raping, the Parker economy depends on the river use so these stories are hard to find, but I heard about the bluehairs from Havasu and BHC that were terrorized on the strip in the AARP newsletter. Please stay away, and maybe the pirates will go somewhere else..............MP
    Is your AARP card all paid up ???
    Did you know you could save on AARP car insurance ???