Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bbsp And Heatwave Dates?

TOBTEK
    Time to start planing some Havasu trips. What are the dates for these? hoping they fall on the same weekend in April.

Jordy
    Off the top of my head the poker run is the weekend of the 29th and the BBSP is the weekend before, which would make it the weekend of the 22nd.

Liquid Courage
    Heatwave is actually Desert storm now...It should be another AWESOME run!!

1manshow
    The weekend of the desert storm poker run is also the weekend of the harley run in laughlin. Would be a good weekend to check out both events.

Boatmaster
    Jordy is right on the money. Just make it a ten day trip BALLER!!!

jackpunx
    For the last couple of years.. the BBSP and the Poker run have been on the same weekend... Why change it?

ELIMINAT THIS
    Drew are you going down for both weekends. I think we are going down on the 26th.

TOBTEK
    Jordy is right on the money. Just make it a ten day trip BALLER!!!
    10 DAY TRIP TO SHASTA is already on the calender in June . would rather have wifey see the big dollar poker run boats.

JB in so cal
    Toby. Before you make the final payment on whatever you're doing at Shasta, take a look at this site; gives water elevations, etc. If you're going in June, make sure it's at least higher than (-30 feet) from full. That lake gets muddy. Red, clay like mud, too!!! Plus, some of the islands and points start to be navigation hazards...
    http://www.shastalake.com/

Party Cat
    Toby. Before you make the final payment on whatever you're doing at Shasta, take a look at this site; gives water elevations, etc. If you're going in June, make sure it's at least higher than (-30 feet) from full. That lake gets muddy. Red, clay like mud, too!!! Plus, some of the islands and points start to be navigation hazards...
    http://www.shastalake.com/
    I doubt that it will be a problem this year....last year June 1st...level was at 1062, in 04 it was 1042......This year the lake is currently almost 50ft higher than it was a year ago, with 10 more inches of rain to date....As long as they don't panic and dump water like they did in 04, it looks like a good summer
    I've been there the 1st week of August the past 2 years (1033ft and 1000ft), the only place where it may get muddy was near the shore....as for hazzards....Shasta marks them pretty good...
    Here's another site for Shasta lake levels...
    Shasta Lake Level (http://cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/q...31&span=14days)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast