Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bbsp And Heatwave Dates?

Boatmaster
    Drew are you going down for both weekends. I think we are going down on the 26th.
    Heading down the Monday morning before the Desert Storm run.

Party Cat
    That is what I was thinking too.
    Did it hurt ?? http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/im...s/rotflmao.gif

Mrs.Racer277
    Did it hurt ?? http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/im...s/rotflmao.gif
    Dang, you are on a roll today. Be nice and back off the Jordy pills will ya.

pixilatedpussy
    Tomorrow.\???
    I am soooooooooo bored. I hope by next month I can play again. :cry:
    I already over did it this morning. Hurting big time now. I am not a good sick person. Hate it. :yuk: :cry:
    Let me know when you are heading out in Feb.............after Pres????? March??

Jordy
    Dang, you are on a roll today. Be nice and back off the Jordy pills will ya.
    Jordy pills don't work anymore...

Mrs.Racer277
    Let me know when you are heading out in Feb.............after Pres????? March??
    Feb for fireworks.

DCBob
    Heading down the Monday morning before the Desert Storm run.
    Drew, Ken, Keith, I talked to Jeff the other day (Washed Ashore) he is looking like Desert Storm is in the cards for him. Who all is planning on going this year from Nor Cal and where does everyone stay/keep their boats etc? If any of my junk is running by then I think me & Nice Pair would like to tag along if our work schedule will allow it

Boatmaster
    Drew, Ken, Keith, I talked to Jeff the other day (Washed Ashore) he is looking like Desert Storm is in the cards for him. Who all is planning on going this year from Nor Cal and where does everyone stay/keep their boats etc? If any of my junk is running by then I think me & Nice Pair would like to tag along if our work schedule will allow it
    Going for sure! Leaving on Mon or Tue morning. Either staying at Crazy Horse or The London Bridge Resort. Troy has a hook-up with 3 time shares at TLBR. Deal almost sounds to good to be true, but we shall see. I'll keep you posted. The Nautical Inn is where we normally stay and is not out of the question either.

DCBob
    Going for sure! Leaving on Mon or Tue morning. Either staying at Crazy Horse or The London Bridge Resort. Troy has a hook-up with 3 time shares at TLBR. Deal almost sounds to good to be true, but we shall see. I'll keep you posted. The Nautical Inn is where we normally stay and is not out of the question either.
    Thanks Drew :rollside: Sounds like fun

ELIMINAT THIS
    We are in,Carlos said he is going also wait thats what he said last year. :argue:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast