Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bbsp And Heatwave Dates?

ELIMINAT THIS
    Going for sure! Leaving on Mon or Tue morning. Either staying at Crazy Horse or The London Bridge Resort. Troy has a hook-up with 3 time shares at TLBR. Deal almost sounds to good to be true, but we shall see. I'll keep you posted. The Nautical Inn is where we normally stay and is not out of the question either.
    Drew can you call Troy and bust his BALLS about TLBR deal,if thats not going to happen I need to make some other arangments.
    Does anybody know of a place in Vegas where I can keep my boat. The weekend after the Desert Storm PR is the Vegas Super Cross Race,so we may head up to Vegas the following weekend.

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    Me and Badburn are planning on going to desert strom also. We dont know where to stay? maybe crazy horse.I used to go to havaisu on 4th of July every year. Let know when your leaving, maybe will drive down with you guys

DCBob
    We are in,Carlos said he is going also wait thats what he said last year. :argue:
    Hey, that is what he said That would be cool if we roll the whole Nor Cal Psyco Lunch Bunch down to Havazoo to watch the show & maybe have a couple cold ones :messedup:

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    I may not be a baller , but I am going be in poker run. May be the slowest but will have the most alcohal on board! let us know were your going to stay

Boatmaster
    I may not be a baller , but I am going be in poker run. May be the slowest but will have the most alcohal on board! let us know were your going to stay
    BIGJDS do you have your motors back in? I will round up some props when your ready.

TOBTEK
    Is It June Yet........

T-Bag'n
    We will be headed down there for a week staying in needlesand fri the 28th at the london bridge inn.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234