Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spam Folder

02HoWaRd26
    That would be nice to section it off and some seem to have good luck on selling there stuff there just not me :cry:

Jordy
    What I don't get is bitching about 10 pages of spam in the spam section and having a hard time tracking something versus the 14 pages a day that the Sandbar grows. Guess everyone has to have something to complain about. Not to mention all the hijack bs'ing that goes on in just about any spam thread. Check the classifieds or boat trader.

Biglue
    What I don't get is bitching about 10 pages of spam in the spam section and having a hard time tracking something versus the 14 pages a day that the Sandbar grows. Guess everyone has to have something to complain about. Not to mention all the hijack bs'ing that goes on in just about any spam thread. Check the classifieds or boat trader.
    Well said revered Jordy. :crossx:

RiverToysJas
    Thanks for handling that Jordy!
    RTJas

PipesClean
    The spam postings were just fine the way they were before. If ya wanted a motor....look in Gearheads.....If ya wanted a blower motor.......look in "..........If ya wanted a V-Drive part or boat........guess where ya looked! Whats wrong with leavin Sh!t Alone.

Jordy
    Whats wrong with leavin Sh!t Alone.
    What would the mods have to do then???
    It's called jobby job security.

RiverToysJas
    The spam postings were just fine the way they were before. If ya wanted a motor....look in Gearheads.....If ya wanted a blower motor.......look in "..........If ya wanted a V-Drive part or boat........guess where ya looked! Whats wrong with leavin Sh!t Alone.
    Fair question. All those things were also posted for sale all over the forums, not just in the related forums. Other people, including Hot Boat, thought there was too much of it distracting from the content. Therefore dedicated SPAM forum was created....most every message board has it the same way.
    They are looking into putting catagories in the SPAM forum though, give it some time.
    RTJas

PipesClean
    10-4 Foamshark

Jordy
    10-4 Foamshark
    Wow, that's digging way back...

diggler
    I bought my boat from this website from another HB member. I'm happy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12