Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: CA. Legal AR-15's

cdog
    This may be you're only chance to get one here in CA. I'm sure they will close the loop hole and add these brands to the list soon. So if you want one you better buy it now!
    You can get them at Turners. Here's some links... Good luck guy's. Pass on the info to responsible gun owners.
    http://www.bushmaster.com/
    http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/prog...asp?Prodid=213

YeLLowBoaT
    yeah they have had those for awhile... basicly you have to have a fixed mag... BTW they are very ez to convert to the reg AR-15 style. just don't get cuagh with it or its same as haveing a REAL AR-15.... If you want a nice semi in .223. buy a mini 14... then ship it off to a good gun smith, who "work magic" on every part but where the serial #s are... OR move to OR and walk out with one ....

NOTALENT
    yeah they have had those for awhile... basicly you have to have a fixed mag... BTW they are very ez to convert to the reg AR-15 style. just don't get cuagh with it or its same as haveing a REAL AR-15.... If you want a nice semi in .223. buy a mini 14... then ship it off to a good gun smith, who "work magic" on every part but where the serial #s are... OR move to OR and walk out with one ....
    thats what I was going to say. At least there keeping the .223 caliber and not a 5rnd clip like on the ak replica.

djunkie
    AR's are nice but for ca. I think I would stick with a mini 14 also. You can trick them out nicely and they don't look illegal like the AR.

Dave C
    That is pretty cool. Anyone actually own one of these? aRe they any good?
    I may have to get one.
    BTW I thought the mini 14 was illegal in California??!? :cry:
    I don't want to tangle with the "lawman"
    Davec<-- looking for a nice "legal" rifle.

cdog
    Jail time is not worth having an illegal gun! Go buy a legal one before they take it away. And leave it legal! Why have it if you can go out and shoot it? I'm buying a CA. lower just incase I move back here to commifornia.

KineticoH20
    I may have to get one.
    I have a mini 14, very nice rifle, fast bullet 223. It's also called a ranch rifle. And they are legal in Ca, but not with a clip over 5 rnds.

cdog
    I may have to get one.
    Bushmasters are one of the best before you get into the custom Ar's like the Wilson combat's. You can get it at turners. I recomend the BM.

YeLLowBoaT
    the mini 14 is legal for sale in CA, but like the 10-22 your lucky if you can get on the paper at 100 yds. The accuracy is so bad "out of the box" 6-10" groups are the norm....

OGShocker

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast