Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LBZ Duramax's Whos happy whos not?

sintax
    I'm looking to get some input on these. I'm thinking about picking one up if Jay ends up getting back to me.

sigepmock
    I've got three buddies that have them and they love them. One is our shop foreman, lemon lawed his 05 LLY Dually, they gave him a new 06 LBZ Dually and he loves it. Pulls his 9,000 fishing boat everyweekend no problems.
    Second is my buddy that owns a lift shop. He had two bad Fords that he finally got sick of and jumped teams. His is lifted on 37's and he loves it too. Tows his 28 Daytona like it wasn't there.
    And the third buddy is my neighbor, the old guy with the bone stock truck that uses it to haul his camper. He had an 02 before this and says this is the best truck he's ever had.
    Almost makes me want to trade my 05 in on one :crossx:
    Chris

onesloryd
    A friend of mine has one and couldn’t be happier with the way it tows. The new 6 speed auto and engine are very well integrated.

shippingguy
    I have had mine since November and love it. Lifted on 37's and tows my 27 Shadow with ease. Very quiet and powerful.

ultra27jay
    I got my 06 LLY late in 05 and missed the LBZ motor by a few weeks. But i got to say i love it. lifted on 37s with a cst 11 inch lift. first thing i did was the turbo back system and what a difference that made. then i did the k/n intake system and just got the superchip programmer.towing with my 27 shadow behind me it doesent even know its there. even my weekend warrior loves being towed and it heavy.
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...3/DSC01169.jpg

sintax
    Good stuff...
    Whats everyone getting for fuel milage? City vs highway vs towing?

MR HARLEY
    I got my 06 LLY late in 05 and missed the LBZ motor by a few weeks. But i got to say i love it. lifted on 37s with a cst 11 inch lift. first thing i did was the turbo back system and what a difference that made. then i did the k/n intake system and just got the superchip programmer.towing with my 27 shadow behind me it doesent even know its there. even my weekend warrior loves being towed and it heavy.
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...3/DSC01169.jpg
    Baller

mondorally
    :crossx: Good stuff...
    Whats everyone getting for fuel milage? City vs highway vs towing?
    High 14's combo city/work commute. Haven't towed any distance to get a number.
    -Justin

Love my LBZ....After getting my Ford 6.0 Lemon Lawed, I went back to Chevy. I got my LBZ in November and couldn't believe the power. I have a 6" lift with 35's on it. I havent got the speedo recalibrated yet, but the computer says I am getting a little over 14 MPG....I am guessing it is actually closer to around 16. It has about 5K miles on it now, so it's still getting broke in. One of the biggest things I couldn't believe was how quiet it is. If fact, when Photoglou pulled up in my driveway with it, I thought he had brought me a gaser.

Magic34
    Love mine. Put exhaust on it and be done. No programmer/chip is needed. Great power for the things I tow with it. 15k boat/trailer and 18k toy hauler.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast