Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay Cowboy Movie

Her454
    You ought to be proud we have a movie like that in our theaters. In a country that's supposed to be free (chuckle chuckle) it's nice to actually see something that steps out of bounds from the puritanical ass backwards American populus.
    Excuse me Mr 78', please quit trying to politically derail my cleverly disguised controversial cowboy gay bashing thread with your puritanical views on the American populus. :rollside: :rollside:

topless
    I heard they have gay rodeos too.

78Eliminator
    With all the problems in America, it just never ceases to amaze me what American people choose to focus on. Especially straight guys having some kind of resentment toward gay people. Personally (and selfishly), I think it's great! Less competition for me! Hell, I wish all men were gay. I could be a Casanova by default.

Her454
    With Sheep instead of Bulls. JBB told me so................

460 jus getn it
    i heard that maximus, lucky, and kim hanson were instrumental in giving the writers/ producers the material they need to make this movie...........

Jbb
    did not

HCS
    With all the problems in America, it just never ceases to amaze me what American people choose to focus on. Especially straight guys having some kind of resentment toward gay people. Personally (and selfishly), I think it's great! Less competition for me! Hell, I wish all men were gay. I could be a Casanova by default.
    It's ok. I'm a lesbian.

spectratoad
    I think you should rephrase this to read "what the American MEDIA chooses to focus on"
    I think the original title was bareback mounting.

spectratoad
    They tried to ahve one here in Reno once. Didn't go over. Part of the competition I am told was a cow milking contest. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

78Eliminator
    I think you should rephrase this to read "what the American MEDIA chooses to focus on"
    I think the original title was bareback mounting.
    The American media are just a bunch of fisherman. If the bait was not effective, they would cease to use it.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast