Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Gay Cowboy Movie

Mandelon
    Would your cowboy hat get in the way? :rollside:
    Its ribbed for your pleasure... :crossx:

Her454
    Is that you in the Avatar???
    No, but I thought the tattoo was cool. (for someone else tho)

Biglue
    They tried to ahve one here in Reno once. Didn't go over. Part of the competition I am told was a cow milking contest. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    And all bulls............no cows. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

maxwedge
    A movie about gay Cowboys huh?. If we are going to have that, shouldn't there be a movie about the gay Miami Dolphins too? What about the Green Bay Fudge Packers? :crossx: Just dosn't seem fair.

HCS
    A movie about gay Cowboys huh?. If we are going to have that, shouldn't there be a movie about the gay Miami Dolphins too? What about the Green Bay Fudge Packers? :crossx: Just dosn't seem fair.
    We all know Cowboys are gay.

lucky
    Maximus bucking on all fours with Lucky on his back smacking him in the ass is hardly a cowboy movie. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    nope , i like sheep

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I would go see it for George Strait tickets, but I'm not paying to see it. I do not wish to have my cowboy fantasy spewed on.

lucky
    Come on... let's think about it... cowboys... on the trail for weeks... sometimes months... you don't think they got lonely sometimes?
    Let's face it; beastiality will only get you so far.
    So in the movie do they do it "COWBOY STYLE" ? While one is getting horned , does the other say " ya know 396 ya fock just like your brother ...

lucky
    That's what they have Sheep for.
    goats have handles

lucky
    With all the problems in America, it just never ceases to amaze me what American people choose to focus on. Especially straight guys having some kind of resentment toward gay people. Personally (and selfishly), I think it's great! Less competition for me! Hell, I wish all men were gay. I could be a Casanova by default.
    well , there are still the 3a.m left overs - or the 4a.m second timers ...