Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Gay Cowboy Movie

Seadog
    I have to think that if 78eliminator was the last straight male on earth, we would have to asume that all the women were lesbians.
    There has to be some things that are taboo. The majority of people are uncomfortable with homosexuality, just as they are with beastility, underage sex, group sex and public displays of groping. The question is not whether or not it exists, but whether it should be forced upon the public. (Here comes the "If you don't like it, don't go see it" crowd.) The fact is that the media is doing everything in its power to push this film. I am getting tired of the constant pushing the limits by the idiots who are trying to appeal to the 15-25 year old idiots. I was watching a preview of Smallville last night that had Cloe and Clark talking about how he was worried he could not control his super powers when he had sex with Lana. I was almost surprised that Cloe didn't volunteer to test him to see if she could smell burning rubber. And compared to the gammit of teen sex programs showing now, that would be considered tame.

78Eliminator
    Seadog, don't ruin my fantasy of being the only straight guy in a world of horny women and my primary job is to satisfy them all. I agree with most of what you said. I do not like to see public groping etc, by gay or straight couples. In my opinion, some things should be reserved for indoors. And yes, I have no intention of seeing that movie. Why? Cause it would gross me out and my eyes would burn. Not saying there is anything wrong with it, but it's not my cup o tea.
    Speaking of movies, I still need to see the Johnny Cash flim. I heard it was pretty good.

Her454
    Speaking of movies, I still need to see the Johnny Cash flim. I heard it was pretty good.
    I bet you will realllllllllllllllly like this film. I saw it and plan to go see it again as I thought it was great!

78Eliminator
    I bet you will realllllllllllllllly like this film. I saw it and plan to go see it again as I thought it was great!
    I cant find any local theaters that are still showing it. I mean, even if the film is bad, Reese is in it.

HCS
    Thats why I'm here, to keep you guys edumacated and up to date on the latest happenings in the world.
    BTW, Hardcore is lying, I saw him line at the Theater. :rollside:
    That was to see King kong my dear.

Howie Feltersnatch
    Not being a cowboy I can't say, but there is this website...
    http://www.igra.com/

spectratoad
    See I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.igra.com/images1/random2/010.jpg
    Not being a cowboy I can't say, but there is this website...
    http://www.igra.com/
    So at that event I guess the saying is not, "Ride them suckers" but "Suck them......" Oh never mind.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789