Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Travesty of Justice in Texas

Old Texan
    Andrea Yates, the killer of her 5 children, found guilty by jury, retried on a prosecution witness testimony technicality, has been found innocent by reason of insanity!
    Insane: Hell-Yes
    Innocent: Hell-No
    This depressed animal calculatingly waited for her idiot husband to leave for work, locked all doors preventing escape, and proceeded to drown each child in the feces and urine laden bathwater soiled by their preceding murdered sibling.
    She then called 911 stating something bad happened.
    The most sickening part of the second trial was the defense attornies smuggly announcing they saved her and justice was finally done. Her idiotic EX-husband who broke the court's gag order every time a microphone had been shoved in his face prior to and during the trial, was high "5"ing in triumph that his "friendly ex" had beat the murder rap.
    This animal by law will be eligible for release if and when doctors find her competent and no longer technically insane!
    OK let her off on insanity, but if or when she is deemed mentally fit, stick her in prison for the rest of her pitiful life.
    God's speed to five little innocents who were tragicly let down by our judicial system yesterday. And may Andrea Yates somehow find the courage to obtain a weapon or way to send herself to Hell where she surely belongs.

Poster X
    Firing squad in ten days after a conviction. No insanity pleas. Might break a few eggs but we'll need fewer omelettes.

Old Texan
    Man it just tore me up when I heard the testimony describing how the 7 year old begged his mama to "stop it'll be all right....". And a couple of the others had signs of struggle trying to get away.
    The damned idiot husband new she was having post pardem (sp) depression and he still let her be alone. The mother in law was worried but couldn't get thru to knucklehead that she neededto be committed. And the Psychiatrists...."She's really depressed..." and afterthoughts something to the effect of "she really should have been committed".
    Those little ones were just so let down by the system.....
    I agree PX, firing squad the next freakin' day.

centerhill condor
    her ex can't seem to shut the heck up! oh and he's from Tennessee! go figure. Nice thing about psychiatry... they don't have to be right and can't be proven wrong. I say let andrea live with the shrinks that say she's not a danger to others for a couple of years after becoming sane! Me thinks that would improve the accuracy and reliability of psych diagnosis!

SmokinLowriderSS
    Nope, no firing squad, that'd be instantaneous if done right, quick if done wrong.
    A DROWNING, if done properly, takes 3 to 4 minuites for the brain to fade so much on oxygen that you finally make it to unconciousness.
    A well-lighted container/tub, and JUST deep enough for her hands to clear the water, so she can FEEL AIR as she thrashes about trying not to die, well lighted so she can SEE THE SURFACE from below it, but will never reach it while alive.
    Time for the last thoughts before the end, an eternity of time for thinking about dieing while dieing, and how much this sucks, and how it must have been the same for 5 kids she can remember ....... for 4 minuites.
    Then throw the carcas to the coyotes, it doesn't deserve a f`ing burrial.

rrrr
    She was nuts, no doubt. And that's why her stupid fukkin husband should be in jail. Five kids in seven years, living in an old school bus for a few years, and he thinks nothing was wrong with that.
    He knew she was psychotic, and just left her at home while his dumb ass went to work. When she called him after the deed was done and told him to come home, the first thing he said on the phone was something like "Did you hurt the kids?"
    Incredibly stupid. I hope he curses his life every fukkin day.

SnoopJonnyJon
    This is not related to the case discussed, but is a somewhat similar case.
    A neighbor of mine, the wife of a good friend, was feeling very depressed back in january of this year so she went to a doctor and he put her on some drugs. I am not sure what drug it is. So anyways, April of this year she was at a church ladies' meeting in town, and started acting very strange, claiming that everyone in the room was going to die that day, and things like that. So one of the ladies phoned her husband, Ray, at home to tell him to come pick her up because she was acting weird. So she was kind of freaking out and about 1/2 way home she started screaming to stop the truck because she had a vision of them getting in a car accident. So she grabbed the steering wheel and drove the truck into the ditch. Ray phoned the police for his cell phone and they came with an ambulance and took her in for evaluation for ONE NIGHT. All they ended up doing was giving her a "So you might be crazy" pamphlet and sent her home. In the last 3 months she had been going to the doctor trying to get some help, but really got nowhere. They just told her to go home. So anyways, about 3 weeks ago now, she was behaving kinda weird so ray stayed home with her instead of going to work, and he took her to the doctor that morning. When they got home, she sat down and started writing Bible passages. So then she got up and passed them to Ray and told him to read them. She then said "I'm going to heaven now" and went to the bathroom. He was worried she might be going to commit suicide. But he told me when he opened the door it was just like a scary movie. She was waiting with a butcher knife and lunged at him. She stabbed him in the gut and tore upwards. The blade caught on his rib cage and then slid along the bone up to his face when it cut his jowl off. So he started struggling, and managed to get the knife away, but lost the tips off a couple fingers doing so. So then he rushed out to the front lawn and called 911. When the police and ambulance got there, they were taking care of Ray and they were discussing how they were going to get her out of the house. As they are doing this, someone says "there's isabelle acroos the street", and she was standing on a 68 year old neighbor lady's doorstep. So the police are yelling at her, but she isn't responding at all, and she rings the doorbell. So the 68 year old lady comes to the door and isabelle immediately stabs her in the neck. So then both of them fall down the step and isabelle knocks her head on the sidewalk and goes normal again. the police call for another 2 ambulances, because now there are 3 people hurt, but there are only 2 ambulances in town. (town of under 1000 people). So the old ladies tell the police "oh, I'll share an ambulance with Isabelle, we're best friends". And they sit on the step for the next 10 minutes talking about flowers and gardening.
    So, isabelle is charged with 2 counts of attempted murder, and has been stuck in a psychiatric assessment facility for the last couple weeks. Her trial starts this coming tuesday. They took her off the drug she was given for depression and she has gone back to normal. So it is quite possible she will now be tried as a sane person. Ray has been trying to talk to her, but the police won't let attempted murderers talk with their victims. He has essentially recovered fully, he was just talking to my Dad today and I guess he had to get his gall bladder removed last week. These people aren't your typical low-life white-trash people you expect this type of thing of. They are good people, and I have no doubt at all that she really did go completely mental, and it was due to the drugs she was being given by her doctor. It's quite a mess of a situation, and I really don't know whats going to happen.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Now that's a weird one snoop, and as such doesn't evoke my "dark side" . LOL. Don't know just what I'd want to happen if I was in his shoes. "course, I'm not much one for Dr's or meds anyhow if I can possibly avoid it. You can't have complications from stuff you never take.
    One of the things that arritates the crap out of me in our world today is the dependance people have on Dr's/medication. There are a ton of people, who, just because they don't feel quite like they think they should, think the best idea is to go have a Dr fix them. The worst are these folks who are "depressed", "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome", "ADD" (yea, I'm gonna get flame over that one, don't care, 2nd ex was ADD-crutch user) and so many other things that people are quite capable of "getting over", or at least WERE 50 years ago. There's a whole damn group of "illnesses", and "syndromes" that "need medicated", which is BS.
    Ok, soapbox away, nomex suit on. :argue:

centerhill condor
    so, smokin' how's the 2nd EX... has the Karma tank refueled? I'd like some details as to what's happening and will understand why you don't post... btw.. this drowning fantasy you have.... boat related?

SmokinLowriderSS
    2nd ex is alive and well, but w/o electricity currently. My replacement left her with a $400+ back-overdue on an elec bill that will take her another week or 2 to get dealt with. Just had a meeting with her Wed afternoon after my work, before hers, I will be having my 9-yr-old visiting all next week. She's also living on her oldest son's cell phone till she can re-activate hers (it only takes $$$$$). I guess she hasn't been able to sell the trailer just yet.
    No, she isn't welcome to come enjoy lake time with us. That way I am immune from prosecution just in case there was some unfortunate accident, being far away is the best alibi.
    I still have plans for daily "watering" of her grave once she beats me to room temperature, I'm just not hurrying things.
    Karma is STILL kickin' the snot outta her. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Thx "K".

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast