Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I think I am gonna cry!!!

Danhercules
    I am sad. I sold the Southwind today. I get to pull her in the driveway and wipe her down one more time.
    There is some good news, the wifey told me the money I got from it, I get to put in the 21 TPR for a motor!!! :rollside:
    Hello, Information? Do you have a listing for High Flow Dynamics? :crossx:

dmontzsta
    I am next in line at HFD!!! You are going to have to wait a little bit.
    Congrats on putting the past behind you though, it will feel good to move on. When are you going to Elsinore again?

Danhercules
    When I can find a weekend I am not at the river! LOL

LakesOnly
    Hello, Information? Do you have a listing for High Flow Dynamics? :crossx:
    I am next in line at HFD!!! You are going to have to wait a little bit.
    Got ya both covered. Dmontzsta already has all the parts compiled and will be going through process; Dan we'll talk more about your build shortly.
    LO

dmontzsta
    Got ya both covered. Dmontzsta already has all the parts compiled and will be going through process; Dan we'll talk more about your build shortly.
    LO
    Shit, I was just thinking...
    If Dan drops all the coin from the boat sale, that is going to be one WICKED BBF! The things Paul can do with that...wow...Even with big Dan driving, the boat will see some triple digits?

LakesOnly
    Nothing is set in stone yet, and I really can't speak for Herc anyway...but suffice it to say that the motor thus far discussed will be built for reliability and pump gas. Herc will still gain plenty of top speed to his personal satisfaction.
    Your build will be quite interesting, Dmontzsta.
    LO

75MillerJet
    There is some good news, the wifey told me the money I got from it, I get to put in the 21 TPR for a motor!!! :rollside:
    the day my girlfriend/wife tells me what i CAN and CAN'T do with my boat or money is the day i "accidentally" wrap the anchor line around her foot

dmontzsta
    Nothing is set in stone yet, and I really can't speak for Herc anyway...but suffice it to say that the motor thus far discussed will be built for reliability and pump gas. Herc will still gain plenty of top speed to his personal satisfaction.
    Your build will be quite interesting, Dmontzsta.
    LO
    I am very pumped. It is actually good that it has not bee completed yet, since more and more good things keep arising. I think people will be a little impressed/shocked with the little 429 that HFD builds.

flat broke
    the day my girlfriend/wife tells me what i CAN and CAN'T do with my boat or money is the day i "accidentally" wrap the anchor line around her foot
    I'm assuming you're not married, and for obvious reasons.
    Dan,
    Before you shed any more tears over the Southwind, just remember how fun it WASN'T working on it, all the "issues" you struggled with until you got the boat all dialed in, and how much fun your first ride in your new boat was. The opportunity you have to upgrade the TPR will provide more satisfaction than having the other boat laying around collecting dust.
    If Paul is doing a BBF for you, just make sure that you end up with Chevy exhaust flange compatible heads. Ask Tyson or any of the other BBF/Lightning users what a PITA the exhaust port adapters are. Congrats on the sale.
    Chris

LakesOnly
    Dan,
    ...If Paul is doing a BBF for you, just make sure that you end up with Chevy exhaust flange compatible heads.
    ChrisThat's right! They are chebby exhaust FLANGE heads, NOT chebby exhaust PORT :hammer2: heads. Thanks you, Flat Broke, for keeping the terminology straight. And yes, we're on top of it, by the way...probably going with the latest BT head.
    LO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast