Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: B2B grudge match at Folsom Lake

grads2112
    A few of us that participated in the Bridge to Bridge this past weekend will be out at Folsom Lake on Sunday having a rematch of sort. So Ken and Doug are we puting money on this one?

acatitude
    oh my gosh grads, business must be good??? can we race every hour for a $100, I will never have to work again....
    what did you have in mind this time???? lol
    any way you can just set up an auto-deposit into my account?????? :yuk: lmao
    now I want this one to be worthwhile....... if i win you hook me up with the girl in your avatar????????????????????? :boxed: :boxed:

abraman1326
    oh my gosh grads, business must be good??? can we race every hour for a $100, I will never have to work again....
    what did you have in mind this time???? lol
    any way you can just set up an auto-deposit into my account?????? :yuk: lmao
    now I want this one to be worthwhile....... if i win you hook me up with the girl in your avatar????????????????????? :boxed: :boxed:
    SOunds like a hell of a good bet to me!!! Go Ken!!! LOL. I want pics of how things go w/ Avtar girl and yourself...

grads2112
    Hey Ken, I'm making the DVD as we speak. If you'd like a copy of it maybe you won't push your old grocery getter to the limit on Sunday...if you know what I mean.

hot4teacher
    Where are you guys going to run and when? There are a lot of idiot jet skis and the like out there. Maybe we will be out there to watch

acatitude
    Where are you guys going to run and when? There are a lot of idiot jet skis and the like out there. Maybe we will be out there to watch
    To Watch??? naw your gonna have to run also

grads2112
    We'll probably do it somewhere out in the middle of the lake. I hope you guys can make it out there.

Detail-Man
    Hey Ken back off, he is alreadey hooking me up with that girl on his avatar. Hope to be out there... that is if Greg calls me tomorrow and lets me go...Ha Ha.

Napanutt
    If you do go to just watch,you're gonna take the boat,right...I've never been on Folsom,would like to check it out and hang/follow with someone that has been there...

hot4teacher
    NN, thinking about coming out to Folsom on Sunday???

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast