Thread: 5 gallon water bottles

HM
    Anyone know where I can get some glass 5 or 6 gallon water bottles? I need the glass ones, not the plastic. I am working on my home brewing.

AZJD
    Try an antique shop or dealer!

HocusPocus
    i just checked ebay, they have some. also did a goggle search, came up with more places like this (http://www.custompure.com/Merchant2/...ory_Code=CP103) .

HM
    i just checked ebay, they have some.
    I should have known. Thanks!!!

HocusPocus
    Anyone know where I can get some glass 5 or 6 gallon water bottles? I need the glass ones, not the plastic. I am working on my home brewing.
    so what kind of stuff are ya brewing up? when i was in the Air Force a friend of mine use to make his own beer, it was actually pretty good.

HM
    so what kind of stuff are ya brewing up? when i was in the Air Force a friend of mine use to make his own beer, it was actually pretty good.
    My wife and I like stouts and lagers, and a little bit of ales. A friend of mine makes a ton of stuff and he is helping me get going. We are starting with a guiness recipe.

a catered life
    My wife and I like stouts and lagers, and a little bit of ales. A friend of mine makes a ton of stuff and he is helping me get going. We are starting with a guiness recipe.
    guiness :yuk: call me when you get closer to the southof the border recipes good luck