Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If channel were closed to mooring.....

Havasu_Dreamin
    If the channel were to be closed how many of you/us would actually go boat somewhere other than Havasu?

BADBLOWN572
    If the channel were to be closed how many of you/us would actually go boat somewhere other than Havasu?
    Just another excuse to stay down in Parker.

HOOTER SLED-
    There's other places on Havi to gather. I'd still be there.

moneypit
    I dont hang out in the channel anyway... So I will continue to go to Havasu.

Havasu_Dreamin
    There's other places on Havi to gather. I'd still be there.
    Same with myself. Slowinhavasu and I were cruious what the responses would be so I thought I'd throw it up to the HB peeps. Keeping in mind that regardless of the responses I think closing the channel is a stupid idea!

NOTALENT
    No way...Still many other attractions at havasu...Howeer I dont like it as much there anymore anyways(the Channel)....to many shoebies and ghetto peeps who just go there for the show and leave there trash behind....

OnlyMoney
    We do boat at other places, the channel issue wouldn't change whether we go there or not. We'd just find somewhere else to meet up with everyone before heading up to the Sandbar.

Captain Dan
    There is life beyond the channel. :rollside:
    My only fear is what others have said on these boards - the riff raff from the channel would then congregate in the the other areas that we enjoy.

riverbound
    I dont boat in Havasu, but if I did...the channel being closed wouldtn stop me. I thinks I would prefer the sandbar anyway

OutCole'd
    I would be bummed, because I like to visit the Channel on the off days & let the dogs play in the dog park, but it would not affect me boating there.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast