Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: If channel were closed to mooring.....

phebus
    I can't believe they would close the channel. That's the best drinking water on the lake!!!

Ultrafied
    Definitely keep comming!
    I never go into the Channel on big holidays, may slide through on weekends and stop if I'm meeting someone. If I do stay in then Channel, it is usually during the week more then anything. If they close the Channel, I probably wouldn't even notice or care.
    I like going to spots that many don't even know about and other spots that many do know about. I will say that when I do stop in the Channel, I enjoy watching the boats, seeing what's new and the different styles.
    What I get a kick out of is watching from Thompson Bay, the boats that launch out of the marina, go directly to the Channel, beach and just stay most of the day. Cracks my a$$ up!!

RiverRatMike
    If the channel were to be closed how many of you/us would actually go boat somewhere other than Havasu?
    I live here and don't really care if they close it since last time I was there I about died of fumes. It's a great place to hang out but something has to be done about the air quaility in the channel. It can get really bad sometmes! I boat in Parker anyway. :rollside:

little rowe boat
    SHHHHH!!!!!! There is NO south end of the lake.
    You are right,just kidding,forget what I said.

2Driver
    Were down to 1 or 2 trips a year anyway as we are finding the lake over here more fun, safe and frieindly. I'd still make the 2 trips a year if they closed it.
    Rather see them clean up the lake and town. Then I'd go back to every other weekend and a home there.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567