Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Death Wish" Christmas card

Old Texan
    THANK YOU, JOSHUA SPARLING
    By Michelle Malkin · December 05, 2005 09:53 AM
    Lots of readers watched Fox & Friends this morning and e-mailed about the disgusting greeting card a wounded soldier received while hospitalized at Walter Reed Army Hospital. Thanks to reader Shari for taking these cell phone camera shots of the card displayed by co-host Brian Kilmeade:
    The card front, decorated with patriotic and holiday stamps, was deceptively innocuous:
    But take a look at what was inside:
    Yes, that's right. It says "P.S. DIE" in the lower right-hand corner.
    According to Kilmeade, who visited Walter Reed on Friday, a US Army soldier named Joshua Sparling received the death wish while recovering from a gunshot wound he received in Ramadi, Iraq. It's the only Christmas card he received. Fox & Friends is urging you to counter the hate by sending your thanks and good wishes to Sparling:
    Joshua Sparling
    c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
    6900 Georgia Avenue N.W.
    Washington, D.C. 20307-5001
    Do it today.

Old Texan
    http://twobabesandabrain.typepad.com...ere_it_is.html
    Here's a website showing the dispicable card.
    Sorry I'm so PO'd I forgot how to post the link, somebody please help

Steve 1
    This is way way past any form of acceptable behavior even from the scum of the earth a registered DemocRAT, America needs a good house cleaning to rid of these human feces, If someone EVER did that to my kid I would make it my life’s work to hunt them down and end their misery!!!!! The Point is we are at War.
    They would have been hung during WWII.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Yes, someone needs, no DESERVES to f-ing be hunted f'ing down, f'ing thrown into a deep f'ing hole, and f'ing burried f'ing alive, and the location f'ing forgotten, just as they have forgotten the sacrifices of the soldiers who protect their worthless f'ing lives. (insert about 1500 hatefull f'ing mad faces here)

Blown 472
    Yes, someone needs, no DESERVES to f-ing be hunted f'ing down, f'ing thrown into a deep f'ing hole, and f'ing burried f'ing alive, and the location f'ing forgotten, just as they have forgotten the sacrifices of the soldiers who protect their worthless f'ing lives. (insert about 1500 hatefull f'ing mad faces here)
    Isn't that freedom of speech?

JAY4SPEED
    Isn't that freedom of speech?
    Do you mean freedom of speech or freedom to be an a$$hole? It bothers me that people like that walk the earth.
    Jay

Red Horse
    Yes that is freedom of speech and I bet the soldier knows all about it. He has taken an oath to defend it. Along with personal freedoms come personal responsibilities. But then we have a bunch of liberal idiots that forget shit like that. If more people took the time to do what is right instead of just doing shit because it is their right this would be a much better place to be. Whoever wrote that card is not a real man or woman. In my opinion, they have a right to write it, then I have to right to defend myseld over a death threat. Does that mean I get to kill the card writer?? :220v:

Red Horse
    Yes that is freedom of speech and I bet the soldier knows all about it. He has taken an oath to defend it. Along with personal freedoms come personal responsibilities. But then we have a bunch of liberal idiots that forget shit like that. If more people took the time to do what is right instead of just doing shit because it is their right this would be a much better place to be. Whoever wrote that card is not a real man or woman. In my opinion, they have a right to write it, then I have to right to defend myself over a death threat. Does that mean I get to kill the card writer?? :220v:

Red Horse
    Oh a double post. Lets see how much bullshit I catch over that.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast