Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone Keep toy haulers/rv's at crazy horse

Acommanderguy
    If so what are the pros and cons? What is the cost?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    We were there for three summuers and the nice part is having the ramp. The crappy part is there electric is unstable and the people at times are questionable. I thought it was sold for condos and the new bridge???? Cost was in the 350-400 per month range.

shadow
    We live here in Havasu and keep A trailer @ Crazy Horse for Convenience of
    launching any time of day or night,no lines,ramp never shuts down like Windsor.Plus it's centrally located and night time activities can be fun.Like FOAATA said it runs about $350-$400 per month with electricity.Golf Cart or Rhino is a must.We don't leave our boat there but if you are comfortable leaving your boat covered outside,you are allowed to store it on your space next to your trailer.Plenty of people store thier boats there and save on storage.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    We live here in Havasu and keep A trailer @ Crazy Horse for Convenience of
    launching any time of day or night,no lines,ramp never shuts down like Windsor.Plus it's centrally located and night time activities can be fun.Like FOAATA said it runs about $350-$400 per month with electricity.Golf Cart or Rhino is a must.
    Like I said, people are questionable :rollside:

shadow
    Like I said, people are questionable :rollside:
    LOL

Acommanderguy
    FREIND OF AA AND TA were you at george bistro's in valencia on thursday night?

H20 Toie
    i was thing about it but the ramp is to shallow for my boat. i didn't have any problem 4th of july weekend but two weeks ago i did some damage to the trailer and took out both props :cry: and that was at the deep end of the ramp

shadow
    i was thing about it but the ramp is to shallow for my boat. i didn't have any problem 4th of july weekend but two weeks ago i did some damage to the trailer and took out both props :cry: and that was at the deep end of the ramp
    Yeah but the average peasents like most of us don't have a luxury liner the size of yours. 28'-30' boats & under are pretty safe.

Focker
    Yeah but the average peasents like most of us don't have a luxury liner the size of yours. 28'-30' boats & under are pretty safe.
    speak 4 yourself

catman-do
    Ive stayed there many times and wont go back there anymore. The convenience of the launch ramps are nice. However the power is constantly going out and the trailers will take for ever to cool down because of it. The people working there are assholes, and wouldnt help if there life depended on it (unless youve got some tweek). Beaches are fairly rocky, and prices are kinda high. 40 a night to camp.... I can spend 80 and get a hotel with air, and dont have to clean up after myself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast