Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Car Lease help.

moneypit
    Who knows about these damn things? What to do and what not to do...

NashvilleBound
    I have never seen a lease I like. Always better to buy......course this is coming from someone who pays off their homes so I dont have mortgage payments. Someone will tell you there is some lame tax benefit or something........

Ziggy
    Be glad to help answer a few ??? if you like.....PM me, email me or check my Profile for a contact method....

HM
    Be glad to help answer a few ??? if you like.....PM me, email me or check my Profile for a contact method....
    c'mon Ziggy...sack up and tell him here...so all the arm chair experts can eat you alive!!!

TOBTEK
    I know a thing or two about auto leases.....what info are you looking for? Want to assume a 2004 BMW 4.4 X5?

Ziggy
    Ok...some leases are ok some are not............On a personal basis, leases are not always the best bet, but the lower payment is the attractive part for many. It all depends on his own situation. Consultation is recommended.

JB in so cal
    I know a thing or two about auto leases.....what info are you looking for? Want to assume a 2004 BMW 4.4 X5?
    Always closing, huh?

moneypit
    Hey Toby
    Im looking at the 2006 Audi Avant 2.0 for my wife. The dealer mumbled around 500. The list price on the vehicle is 35 and change.
    I dont want to pay over 400/month

HM
    Ok...some leases are ok some are not............On a personal basis, leases are not always the best bet, but the lower payment is the attractive part for many. It all depends on his own situation. Consultation is recommended.
    Weak...totally weak. That won't elicit any arm chair experts at all. LOL. Now is the time....Looks like we got a drama red alert on the Dana Stocking Stuffer thread, so you might get out some actual advice with minimal comments from the peanut gallery.

MagicMtnDan
    Good thread.
    Hey Ziggy, I saw an ad on TV for a 3-series lease that was (I think) for two years on a reasonably well equipped 3. I think the sticker was $36K.
    Do you know the details on the car, the miles and the lease? Thanks

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast