Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This made my day....................

Old Texan
    That's great fun!
    My grandkids can't get enough of that. We always have a strong swimming adult on board with 'em, but they love the elevation off a wake in a hard turn. Grandma ain't real fond of it but she ain't real fond of most of my juvenile tendencies.
    Growin' old is mandatory, growin' up is optional I believe. :rollside:

Her454
    The girl in pink vest is saying "OH YEAH!!! Faster Daddy"
    ..............either that or something I would have got my mouth washed out with soap for at her age.

UnionJack
    Thats great, I can't wait to do it behind my boat

HocusPocus
    my kids all have that look for an instant.. right before they hit the water smiling from ear to ear.. and yelling "lets do it again".

HighRoller
    Looks like last time I was at the lake!!! :devil: Actually, if you take some of the air pressure out it won't launch them and it won't skate around as much. I like getting the little kids right on the edge of the wake going around in circles and watch them look over the edge like it's a cliff. Once they do it a couple times they start liking it more.
    Of course then the 15 yo kids wanted to ride and started talking trash. One of them bet me he could ride the whole time without holding on. He won the bet up until the point where he did an involuntary backflip about 8 feet into the air. DOH! I also enjoyed whipping them so fast the leading edge started to wrap up like a taco and it started to "fly"!!! :devil: :devil:

JetBoatRich
    Looks like they are having fun

Hardly Satisfied
    think there having fun yet

mike37
    that is a classic pic the look on the girls faces are great

MagicMtnDan
    That's gotta be one of the world's largest whooppee cushions ever!
    http://www.lucidideefastboats.com/im...ingFunKids.jpg

Chase
    I have a story relating to this picture as well....my wife and our nephew were in the two place tube behind my boat one afternoon, and well the nephew is a little tough farm boy...
    Well the tube got sailing pretty good once, caught the wake and up it went....Well my wife saw the nephew going out of orbit, so she reaches out to grab him....her nails rip his arm open...blood starts flowing...she starts screaming....I stop the boat...and he starts laughing and yells HIT IT!!!!...
    It was then I popped open a beer!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast