Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This made my day....................

GOFSTSUMDAY
    That is funny as hell....

Unforgiven
    http://www.lucidideefastboats.com/im...ingFunKids.jpg
    hmmm..thats what your passengers look like riding in your boat with you driving

Her454
    hmmm..thats what your passengers look like riding in your boat with you driving
    You never complained.................................. :rollside:

MAINEVENT
    The face on the girl in the pink vest is classic Put my kids on one of those last summer and totally dug it they wanted to fast and would bust out laughing everytime we caught air (Freak's ) lol

Unforgiven
    You never complained.................................. :rollside:
    I was too busy drinking to watch how you drove...hmmm.. seems that all we did when I was up there DRINK.....

Her454
    I was too busy drinking to watch how you drove...hmmm.. seems that all we did when I was up there DRINK.....
    LOL thats what you get for hanging out with my sister but it seems I remember more drinking in the NHRA pit then ever went on at Mullet Mountain LOL.

Unforgiven
    LOL thats what you get for hanging out with my sister but it seems I remember more drinking in the NHRA pit then ever went on at Mullet Mountain LOL.
    seems to me wherever you go there seems to be ALOT of drinking..your sister caused Patron to be my best friend..(you had some help in that too)

Her454
    seems to me wherever you go there seems to be ALOT of drinking..your sister caused Patron to be my best friend..(you had some help in that too)
    Whatever. Everyone knows Im a lightweight :cry: (except for Jello LOL) so there can't be that much.
    Don't you have work to do! Quit jacking my thread.........

Unforgiven
    Whatever. Everyone knows Im a lightweight :cry: (except for Jello LOL) so there can't be that much.
    Don't you have work to do! Quit jacking my thread.........
    Oh so now it's jacking threads.....must be the new traci rule..."Eddie can't post on my threads" lets talk about work...oh thats right you can multi task...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123