Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 911 Coverup

moneypit
    Pretty interesting (http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...93973848835726)
    Seen this yet?

repo man
    where did they find a ''b-52'' in 1945.

Devil's Advocate
    That is so incredibly disturbing. :220v: I totally question what actually happened that day now. I never knew all the discrepancies with what occured and investigations that never took place. God how wretched to think that the evil source of inhumane act is right here.

DeeCandyBar
    That is so incredibly disturbing. :220v: I totally question what actually happened that day now. I never knew all the discrepancies with what occured and investigations that never took place. God how wretched to think that the evil source of inhumane act is right here.
    you've got to be kidding, right?! do you always believe the last thing you read?
    the discrepancies are all in that propaganda film

snake321
    I saw the melted steel on the ground in NY. Something was awful hot up there.

RitcheyRch
    Seems to be conspiracy theories on everything these days. There are some that claim we never put a man on the moon.

snake321
    we'll have a special prison up there in the next 10 years.

Dribble
    I saw the melted steel on the ground in NY. Something was awful hot up there.
    Might have been those thousands of gallons of jet fuel.

Sleek-Jet
    I don't know what drives people to make drivell like that... or what posseses poeple to believe it...
    Maybe it's because the closest most people get to reality is an Oliver Stone movie... where there is always a consipiracy... who knows.
    The holes in that "truthfull" movie are big enough to fly a 767 through... if you believe any of that, I've got some really nice real estate I'd like to sell you.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast