Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gadsden photo/video

Sanger77
    http://www.brmstone.com/gadsden_2006.htm
    enjoy,
    Sanger
    ps - great place to see a race, really nice - hats off to City of Gadsden, Al.

2Sangers
    We just got home from Gadsden and you already put together a great clip.
    Thanks.
    I hope I get to watch eliminations the same way.

Sanger77
    We just got home from Gadsden and you already put together a great clip.
    Thanks.
    I hope I get to watch eliminations the same way.
    Thanks,
    I hope someone has photos or video of finals they can post - I had to be back at work on Sunday morning, so I drove back home Saturday night, hated missing finals. What happened on Sunday?
    thanks,
    Samger77

GofastRacer
    Great clip thanks for sharing!..

ColeTR2
    Thanks For Posting Great Video

Carnivalride
    Sanger77,
    Thanks for the video! :smile: :smile: I wish more people would post stuff like that!

RICHARD TILL
    heres a rundown on the winners in gadsden; s/e class, bishop winner over byrd---m/e conklin over phillips--t/e jeffrey in third shift over greg gooch in terminator--p/e steve wagner in blown centsless over rock guthrie in pure insanity--p/m jarrett silvey over charlie zalaudek in two bit trip--taf buddy tippett over tony scarlotta-- tah terry newton & gus ward, neither boat made it 200 feet past the starting line and the win was decided by reaction time. gus ward had a .622 and newton`s time was 4.63. win went to gus ward. tfh was won by liquid quicker with a 5.37 and 222 mph. it was a great race. thanks to the city of gadsden. thanks for the pictures and video. keep em comming.

Sanger77
    [QUOTE=RICHARD TILL]heres a rundown on the winners in gadsden; s/e class, bishop winner over byrd---m/e conklin over phillips--t/e jeffrey in third shift over greg gooch in terminator--p/e steve wagner in blown centsless over rock guthrie in pure insanity--p/m jarrett silvey over charlie zalaudek in two bit trip--taf buddy tippett over tony scarlotta-- tah terry newton & gus ward, neither boat made it 200 feet past the starting line and the win was decided by reaction time. gus ward had a .622 and newton`s time was 4.63. win went to gus ward. tfh was won by liquid quicker with a 5.37 and 222 mph. it was a great race. thanks to the city of gadsden. thanks for the pictures and video. keep em comming.[/Q
    Looks like some really excellent boats ran for the bucks on Sunday. Great to see Liquid Quicker win - from Spring City,Tennessee. I hope some of the Texas/ West Coast fans can post some photos or video of the upcoming races. I'm sure everyone would enjoy any photos/video that are posted. I really enjoyed the race at Gadsden.
    Sanger77

Flat Hall'N
    Just got home from work to check that out, Nice!

EXTREMEBOATS
    Thanks! Great video! :smile:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast