Thread: iTunes question...

al cole'holic
    ...I threw a CD in and it came up with 4 options of what the CD should be named, all similar a couple exact...so I chose one, when the list comes up however most of the songs have a series of squares for the titles and the artist is fouled up...I tried removing the CD and putting it back in but it has that info, is there anyway to correct this and try a different option on for the title so it will show the songs correctly..?? Thanks

ROZ
    I had something similar happen to music from burned cd copies. I manually named the album information.

al cole'holic
    I had something similar happen to music from burned cd copies. I manually named the album information.
    ..ah hell, does that mean I have to read the CD case
    :rollside:

EXTRMBT
    I have also run into this problem loading cd's into itunes for playback on my nano. If the cd selection is saved in the itunes library delete it and start over. This time rip the cd in windows media and then drag it into the itunes library from my documents / my music. It will ask to convert to ACC file which is ok. Then drag your selection and load it on your ipod. Hope this helps
    one other thing. when you rip in windows media make sure it got the music selection correct. lower right hand corner of the screen